I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
The Police in Fla have said the body found in a landfill is the missing 7 year old..
Don't you dare tell me whoever did this is "worth more than an animal,because animals don't have souls" If I had to chose between the life/soul of whomever did this and the life/soul of a cat/dog/snake/rat/grasshopper, I wouldn't choose the semihuman..

Police are close on this,because a Deputy said if they dumped the body in a dumpster,trash is being picked up in this area today,we need to follow the trucks to the landfill,go thro the load.. So the child wasn't buried under tons of trash and the contaner she was in can be traced..
7 years old....... Oh,I want to kill the person(s) that did this....

heard that on the radio while ago,, some may have soul's but they got no conscience. dont know what too say, they'll probably rot in prison while we nurture their worthless ass

I hate to say it but I'm afraid when they find the worthless piece of trash that did this he will not be a stranger to our judicial system and should be sitting behind bars at this very moment but.....

grannysoo":udyqq3c9 said:
The reward for this should be slow and painful.

What comes to mind, is to stake them out over a fire ant mound. Make a small incision in their stomach, and pull out some gut to give the ants a path in. They deserve nothing better.

jcummins":6v2qdx0n said:
grannysoo":6v2qdx0n said:

What comes to mind, is to stake them out over a fire ant mound. Make a small incision in their stomach, and pull out some gut to give the ants a path in. They deserve nothing better.
You must be Apache Indian or something, :shock:

jcummins":25rcq1jm said:
grannysoo":25rcq1jm said:

You thinking like I have for years. To prevent most of this would be to start a nutering program with rusty knife.

Yep, this story got to me too. Makes me wonder if our kids are safe anywhere anymore with these sickos all over now. I wonder was this random, or had this person(s) been watching these kids walk home for awhile and just waiting for an opportunity to snatch her? Very sad, she had a twin brother too, no amount of time is going to fill that void. Hope they cath this person, and he gets what he deserves-quickly.

GMN

jcummins":2n8pfjc5 said:
grannysoo":2n8pfjc5 said:

And sprinkle a little honey on top of them too...

I cant say much except for the fact that family members are just as likely as strangers to so such despicable acts. Our kids are not safe anymore anywhere, and we have politicians and ignorance to blame as equally as the people that do these things themselves.

alacattleman":3da86ff4 said:
How often does this happen, not often enough I would imagine, most would have got life in prison and then the child who was returned to his family fold would have missed out again in not having a father at home. If the child had been killed then it would have been worth it.
As for the post, I hope they find the perpetrator and if there is the death penalty in Fla, he gets it, if not let the other prisoners know what he has done and they will deal with it, as they would here.

chrisy":gsv95uzh said:
alacattleman":gsv95uzh said:
How often does this happen, not often enough I would imagine, most would have got life in prison and then the child who was returned to his family fold would have missed out again in not having a father at home. If the child had been killed then it would have been worth it.As for the post, I hope they find the perpetrator and if there is the death penalty in Fla, he gets it, if not let the other prisoners know what he has done and they will deal with it, as they would here.
im sure it was eating away at this man too know that someone hurt his child "the mental scares",,, and too think he would most likely serve a little time and be out in a few years

peg4x4":11r0x9iv said:
The Police in Fla have said the body found in a landfill is the missing 7 year old..
Don't you dare tell me whoever did this is "worth more than an animal,because animals don't have souls" If I had to chose between the life/soul of whomever did this and the life/soul of a cat/dog/snake/rat/grasshopper, I wouldn't choose the semihuman..

Police are close on this,because a Deputy said if they dumped the body in a dumpster,trash is being picked up in this area today,we need to follow the trucks to the landfill,go thro the load.. So the child wasn't buried under tons of trash and the contaner she was in can be traced..
7 years old....... Oh,I want to kill the person(s) that did this....

They think that is what happened to natalie holloway. BURIED UNDER TONS of aruba's trash.

It is sad things have changed. I remember when I was a kid my parents would let me go to the bathroom by myself at ball games, at the mall, etc. never once thought about kidnapping, or anything of that nature. Now I dont let my kids out of my site for a second as that is all it takes for em to be GONE!

Before long, parents may have to use handcuffs to handcuff a child's wrist to their own wrist. They will have to have a longer chain to compensate for height differences.

HerefordSire":2mvv2g4j said:
Before long, parents may have to use handcuffs to handcuff a child's wrist to their own wrist. They will have to have a longer chain to compensate for height differences.
It's not exactly handcuffs, but they do with those nylon leads one end attaches to the child the other to the parent, I don't like the look of them as the child looks like it is on a leash, although they do keep the child close. My Son hated it but after nearly getting lost at the Mall once he had no choice, he was reined to me for quite a while.
No use answering S&W as he doesn't read my posts apparently.

I hate to agree with Nancy Grace,but there does seem to be a war on women and girl children going on.

HerefordSire":2oz8defk said:

Then the kid will start whining child abuse child abuse and then you will be in deep doo doo.

Can you believe some people who post on stories after the arcticles have said the Mother knows who did it, and think her tears are fake? I say to these people-shut up. I watched the Mom on the Morning show, and she was in shock and grief, that was true grief, one minute she would be talking and the next she would be crying, it really burned me when I read that people actualy thought she was involved, thats just plain cruel.

I think these people are living in denial, always easy to blame a family memebr rather than think that there are really real predators out there, who live close by, and don't care who they hurt or kill. I think the worst part of this all, is this person did what they did, and then threw her away like a piece of garbage, there is just no punishment good enough for this person when he is caught.

GMN

Latest posts