I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE!

Help Support CattleToday:

I think it is a sad deplorable act but what bothered me is we had the same kind of incident happen is St Martins Mo this week and you never heard anything about it on the national news they found this little girl friday in some nearby woods
said they were looking at a 14 yr old boy as the main suspect in the Mo case

Angus Cowman":3m9syz70 said:
I think it is a sad deplorable act but what bothered me is we had the same kind of incident happen is St Martins Mo this week and you never heard anything about it on the national news they found this little girl friday in some nearby woods
said they were looking at a 14 yr old boy as the main suspect in the Mo case

I didn't understand it, but they said on the news over the weekend that they arrested a 15 year old boy who lived along the route where she went missing (the MO girl) and they never put out a Amber alert which really ticked the parents off, they said her case did not fit the category of having a Amber alert issued, kind of makes no sense, unless there are facts that aren't being told for some reason. You are right though there are kids that go missing each day, and after a short news blirp, their stories aren't mentioned again, until they are found-dead or alive.

GMN

Latest posts