I want to apologize

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for any and all negative words I may have ever made about the government and its incompetence. I'd especially like to recant any ignorant negative words I may have said about affirmative action or how the peter principle is ripe in government bureaucracies because after opening the mail yesterday I see I was wrong. I see there is pure genius in these blessed halls of bureaucracy.

I must admit I was a die-hard proponent of small less intrusive government and initially I thought I should question this but after smoking it over I've humbled myself and asked who am I to question the government's brilliance. Besides, why risk being accused of being some right wing malcontent? No. I now see the light now and Reagan was wrong. The government is here to help.

Jogeephus":27waqorh said:
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for any and all negative words I may have ever made about the government and its incompetence. I'd especially like to recant any ignorant negative words I may have said about affirmative action or how the peter principle is ripe in government bureaucracies because after opening the mail yesterday I see I was wrong. I see there is pure genius in these blessed halls of bureaucracy.

I must admit I was a die-hard proponent of small less intrusive government and initially I thought I should question this but after smoking it over I've humbled myself and asked who am I to question the government's brilliance. Besides, why risk being accused of being some right wing malcontent? No. I now see the light now and Reagan was wrong. The government is here to help.

Sorry Jo, but I will not accept your apology, (all the hurt it has caused me) without an act of contrition.

Please pm your visa card number and perhaps I will be convinced of your sincerity.

Better watch you don;t get whiplash from jumping from right to left. Ah well, olblama care will take care of it.
Now I suppose you'll start painting snakes red instead of blue

Jogeephus":1rio3zff said:

Daddy.....I finally found you. :clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol2: :lol:

dun":1j04zoxw said:
Better watch you don;t get whiplash from jumping from right to left. Ah well, olblama care will take care of it.

:lol2: :lol2: I'll gladly tattoo unicorns on rattlesnakes when I get my first check if need be.

I hope ya'll don't view my change of position as an act of hypocrisy; instead, I hope you see it as my being man enough to admit when I am wrong about the government.

Apology accepted. As a retired federal civil servant, your malcontent grieved me deeply. You cannot image the pain I have suffered. On at least 27 occasions, I over indulged in drink to wash away the guilt you heaped on me.

In tune with Brother Butch, if you were providing a modest monetary compensation for your trespasses, it would go a long way in the consummation of your forgiveness.

Jogeephus":1a3bpx8l said:
dun":1a3bpx8l said:

:lol2: :lol2: I'll gladly tattoo unicorns on rattlesnakes when I get my first check if need be.

I hope ya'll don't view my change of position as an act of hypocrisy; instead, I hope you see it as my being man enough to admit when I am wrong about the government.
Just what is the deal on all the 'unicorn themed food" lately? Unicorn cake...unicorn frappuchino, (whatever that is) , unicorn fruit 'kebabs'...are people just nuts?

greybeard":39yw8vex said:
Jogeephus":39yw8vex said:
dun":39yw8vex said:

Just what is the deal on all the 'unicorn themed food" lately? Unicorn cake...unicorn frappuchino, (whatever that is) , unicorn fruit 'kebabs'...are people just nuts?
I think you've summed it up pretty well

Bright Raven":l9s9aqfb said:
In tune with Brother Butch, if you were providing a modest monetary compensation for your trespasses, it would go a long way in the consummation of your forgiveness.

I'm ashamed and do feel a deep sense of guilt but rather than attempting to right these wrongs with mere monetary guilt offerings I thought it more appropriate that I move to Pulluvila India and better myself by first becoming a social justice warrior while also running a stray dog rescue center.

Here, I intend to grow a man-bun, learn yoga and pursue my life long dream of working in the exciting field of anvil repair. I intend to use the twelve step program - less any steps which prove difficult or challenging - to better myself. Once I've completed a sufficient number of these steps and mastered yoga and the cello, I fully intend to give you and Son of Butch free yoga lessons which I'm confident you both will find more valuable than gold.

But first, I must achieve total enlightenment .... oh and um ..... get my seed money. But have no fear, you have my word come May when I get my first check I'll get started.

Jogeephus":1l9r71fq said:
Bright Raven":1l9r71fq said:

I'm ashamed and do feel a deep sense of guilt but rather than attempting to right these wrongs with mere monetary guilt offerings I thought it more appropriate that I move to Pulluvila India and better myself by first becoming a social justice warrior while also running a stray dog rescue center.

Here, I intend to grow a man-bun, learn yoga and pursue my life long dream of working in the exciting field of anvil repair. I intend to use the twelve step program - less any steps which prove difficult or challenging - to better myself. Once I've completed a sufficient number of these steps and mastered yoga and the cello, I fully intend to give you and Son of Butch free yoga lessons which I'm confident you both will find more valuable than gold.

But first, I must achieve total enlightenment .... oh and um ..... get my seed money. But have no fear, you have my word come May when I get my first check I'll get started.

You have chosen wisely on your repentance. Indian philosophy is a source of profound enlightenment. No philosophy on earth is wiser in explaining what is important and what is not. Why we live and what value there is in it. How we should live and treat others. All without invoking deities and supernatural.

But right now, I just want my compensation.

I did not hear a thing about you getting elected to congress....

I did not even know you were running for office....

must have been a Trump coat tails thing....

enjoy the money ....all it will cost you is your soul for toeing the party line....

TexasBred":1l0j9y4k said:
Jogeephus":1l0j9y4k said:

Daddy.....I finally found you. :clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol2: :lol:

Jo ... We are both able to be adopted.

Bright Raven":2jusskt3 said:

Delayed gratification would be a much wiser path. What would you do with the money? Surely you'd just waste it on cheap wine but if you insist you have my word I'll send you a check just as soon as LaChinkodemayo cuts me my first check in May.

And to show what a great hipster I intend become I will still teach you yoga and share some Zen teachings with you when I return. So in the far distant future, if you are mowing your grass and see a hipster wearing muddy looking Nordstrom jeans walking up your lane wearing leather sandals and sporting a two foot man bun toting a 90 lb anvil don't shoot because it will most likely be me.

Jogeephus":2t05ujsn said:
Bright Raven":2t05ujsn said:

Delayed gratification would be a much wiser path. What would you do with the money? Surely you'd just waste it on cheap wine but if you insist you have my word I'll send you a check just as soon as LaChinkodemayo cuts me my first check in May.

And to show what a great hipster I intend become I will still teach you yoga and share some Zen teachings with you when I return. So in the far distant future, if you are mowiwng your grass and see a hipster wearing muddy looking Nordstrom jeans walking up your lane wearing leather sandals and sporting a two foot man bun toting a 90 lb anvil don't shoot because it will most likely be me.

That puts a pretty wrap around the entire subject. :cowboy:

Latest posts