I want this car!

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
We hired the girl that used my bull as a photo specimen to do my oldest son's senior pictures. My neighbor down the road heard about her wanting to do a 1950's vibe so he said she could use his car as a prop. I didn't even know he had this thing in his shop. He has been working on it's restoration for years I guess and this is the first time it has seen sunlight. He did everything himself except for the white upholstery that he hired out. It is a 1957 Chevy. He is selling it for 45k to some collector. I am glad we got to use it before he ships it off. They also did a 1920's gangster theme and an old west theme . I haven't seen those pics yet. I had to lend some firearms as props so it will be neat to see how those turn out.

251563_2110859144829_1646134116_2102384_6467530_n.jpg

good picture,,, about a hundred ft of chrome on those 57's.... after years of wrestling around in my mind ... i have ranked that car #1 at the top of the chevy heap... though im partial to the 55, with 69 camaro 2nd :cowboy:

HOSS":341ratuk said:
We hired the girl that used my bull as a photo specimen to do my oldest son's senior pictures. My neighbor down the road heard about her wanting to do a 1950's vibe so he said she could use his car as a prop. I didn't even know he had this thing in his shop. He has been working on it's restoration for years I guess and this is the first time it has seen sunlight. He did everything himself except for the white upholstery that he hired out. It is a 1957 Chevy. He is selling it for 45k to some collector. I am glad we got to use it before he ships it off. They also did a 1920's gangster theme and an old west theme . I haven't seen those pics yet. I had to lend some firearms as props so it will be neat to see how those turn out.

251563_2110859144829_1646134116_2102384_6467530_n.jpg
If you got him for your wife she would probably buy you the car. :lol:

Cool car..............nice lookin kid too :tiphat:

he must look a lot like his mother :hide:

3waycross":2oj4czyp said:

Ha Vic! He does favor her thank goodness. My wife is Italian and he inherited physical traits from her side. Fortunately he doesn't look like his German / Cherokee dad
:cowboy:

HOSS":2m9zx2i6 said:
3waycross":2m9zx2i6 said:

Ha Vic! He does favor her thank goodness. My wife is Italian and he inherited physical traits from her side. Fortunately he doesn't look like his German / Cherokee dad
:cowboy:

Wow Hoss with a mix like that I would sure hate to see him mad!!!. As far as that goes his momma either.LOLOL
funny thing is he is not much different from my kids with that blend. Maybe more Indian blood but close nevertheless.

Vic, the combo of German / Cherokee is a perfect combo. The German part allows me to hold my liquor and the Cherokee part allows me to fling arrows at deer with impunity:)

Suzie Q":2olqx4uw said:
mm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm and the car isn't bad either!

My stepfather has a trimph stag he bought from new. Hubby's Papa has a Sandman that he bought from new.

Suzie I won't tell him you said that. Couple that with your Aussie accent and he might leave home for the Down Under ;)

I have a friend that went to a Barret Jackson ( he flew to Reno) just to buy a red '57 convertible. Cost him $75,000, and he got a deal. A fully restored convertible would normally bring around $100,000 - but the car market has been down a little with the economy.

My dream would be a 1968 Shelby GT500 convertible in blue or red. That is a really beautiful car, and fast!

cypressfarms":3a4hn6xi said:
I have a friend that went to a Barret Jackson ( he flew to Reno) just to buy a red '57 convertible. Cost him $75,000, and he got a deal. A fully restored convertible would normally bring around $100,000 - but the car market has been down a little with the economy.

My dream would be a 1968 Shelby GT500 convertible in blue or red. That is a really beautiful car, and fast!

Mine was always an Olds 442. I drove one when I was 18. I still want that car. I had a 66 Mustang, I kept Detroit in business making clutches and trannys for that car for 2 years.

Latest posts