Help Support CattleToday:

mwj":5phhl3hj said:
cowboy_billy":5phhl3hj said:
buckaroo_bif":5phhl3hj said:
Bez":5phhl3hj said:
Who cares - it is funny.

:lol:

:lol: this has Got ot be a joke :lol:

no! no joke everbody! do you have two cows i can buy bif? how much will they cost bif? maybe you got two cows i can buy bez? how much money can i make with them? what should i feed them and if we move to montana will they get too cold in the wintertime? will the cows have to stay in the barn when it gets too cold? my daddy said he will bulid me a big barn! who should i get to build my big cow barn? gee? i wonder how big it should be? i gotta go now i need to call my daddy.
bye everbody!

Just make sure dad builds you a ''show barn'' to put them in,someone here may have plans for sale, I am sure they will ''consult'' for a reasonable fee. When you buy your roping and cutting horses just check on horse blankets at the same time. Buy 2 extra and you can have them customized for the cows! When you drive into town from the ranch stop by the vets place. Have him order you some ''ears'' for the cows, I hear that they need plenty of ear when it gets hot!
hey everbody! i'm back! mwj you mean cows don't have ears? i never knew that. i never seen a real cow before. how much will ears cost for my cows? can i get them in matching colors? i mean everbody keeps telling me to get black cows so i want them to have black ears too. they would look funny with brown ears don't you think? or maybe red ears? i hear red cows are good cows. if i get red cows i want them to have red ears too. does anybody know where i can get two black cows and some black ears to go on them? or maybe even two red cows but i don't want to buy red cows unless i can find some red ears for them! gee this i So much fun and you people are so nice!
thanks everbody i'm gonna look on the internet now for some cow ears!

hey billy boy i have two black yearling heifers i can sell you. they are conditioned and ready for breeding. we can breed them to a limousin bull even and i'll throw in some black ears for free. of course if'n ya want some older cows that can be arranged too. how about a well conditioned 13 year old cow, take your pick red or black and i'll throw in some ears!
what ya say to that?

Certs:

Billy can't buy my animals and take them south - they are pretty fair animals but the border is closed - so he'll have to go with Bif.

But if his Daddy needs a ranch manager for his upcoming fancy operation - well, I'm a fair hand - but I come with family, horses, dogs and equipment.

I'm probably not up to the standards for a fancy show barn manager though - tend to be a bit gruff at times and I don't like wearing fancy western dude clothes. Just boots and jeans.

I could use a change of scenery.

Whadya' payin' Billy?

8) :lol:

gee i dunno bez i will have to ask my daddy. do you know how to put ears on cows? if you do that could be your job putting the ears on them. is that what they mean by tagging them? do you tag the ears on them? if you help us just be sure you get the right color on them i want black ears on the black cows and red ears on the red cows. i was really hoping to buy some cows from you i don't think i like that bif guy. i think he was making fun of me. i don't like it when people make fun of me.

Billy

I think Bif is ok.

I am not colour blind, so don't worry - when I'm stapling those ears on, I will not mix and match!

What's the pay?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i will have to ask daddy about pay bez. just remember daddy's rich so i think he will pay pretty good. daddy likes to spend money. he's wants to buy the whole state of montana and he's already bought half of south central kansas. you will like my daddy everyone calls him teddy! :)

Just as long as it is more than a "buck an ear"! :shock:

Har matey ... 8)

:lol: :lol:

Bez
Maybe you should tape those ''ears'' on for our friend Billy. When he takes his 2 cows in to top the sale, I hear that a lot of those dumb buyers don't want any ''ear'' on the cattle they buy :shock: You might ask for a new truck to drive because the red cows need to be in Kansas and the black cows in montana, that way you won't get the ears mixed up :p Bez you should check with Jake and the boys and see if the epd on the donor ears have to match the breed standard of the recipeant. Will dad get you a fast pass for going thru customs to check the herds?

bez my daddy has lots of money and he will pay real good maybe even a hundred and ear. of course we will have to have more that two cows so you can make enough money right? maybe we can pay you a thousand an ear to start! but you will have to teach me to rope and ride! can you teach me to rope and ride bez?
mwj i don't think we can have cows in kansas. my daddy said he will never let anyone run cows there again on his land and he is trying to buy the whole state cause some ranchers there made him mad. see when he bought half of barber county and commanche county kansas and brought his buffalo in that made the cow ranchers around there real mad! they kidnapped some of daddy's buffalo cowboys and took their boots off and hung them to a scrub oak by their toes! the kansas ranchers wanted to kill daddy! the buffalo cowboys would not tell where daddy was so these crazy kansas ranchers left them hanging there by their toes until their toes fell off and they fell down and broke their necks! my daddy said all them people in kansas and oklahoma too are nuts and he wants revenge so he is going to buy all their land and put them out of business just because he can!
i love my daddy!

Billy
Tell your daddy to buy his cowboys steeltoed boots!!!!!!!!!! You may want to take all the sheep you can find in Montana and turn them loose in Kansas. I heard about a guy that read a book saying that sheep caused range wars. When they all shoot each other you can get there land for free ;-) Also you can get a ''grant'' to start in the sheep farming buisness. They do that because there is no ''mad sheep'' sickness :cboy:

Have to admit this thread has tickled me somewhat - but my sense of humour is rather out on the far side at times.

Yes Billy I can teach you to rope and ride - but I know many who outshine me in a big way. I'll fix you up though. But it's going to cost ya' - I am not cheap! Daddy can pay for it - you just ask him.

Tell him if he wants a cattle herd I can set him up pretty fair - but there are a bunch of folks who are better than me in that department as well. I can set up your buying committee for you.

I want a new diesel one ton truck and a pretty nice aluminum trailer to go with it - at least a 36 footer - that way I can "look the part" of a wealthy cattle guy. Mine is starting to get rusted out and the truck is getting old as well.

If he's really interested, he might throw in a new hat and some coveralls. for me as well - my kids tell me they are pretty rank when the weather warms up. Only Mom will sit beside me in the truck anymore if I wear them. The coveralls have gone and got religion and turned holy on me - I have to wear long underwear or pants under them now as to not offend some peoples sensibilities.

:lol:

:lol: ok i gotta knock this off before i split a gut! thanks bez and mwj for helping to keep me entertained the last couple days. you can have the truck bez any make model you want just be sure you get the colors matched right. and you can have the fanciest trailer you want! :D
mwj we already have a range war going on with the buffalo ranchers! NO!!!! really i'm just kidding again! :lol:
thanks everbody be seeing ya around!
cowboy billy :D

leaving already billy? i was ready to sell you some 13 year old cows equipped with matching ears!

buckaroo_bif":3jr1nzxr said:
hey billy boy i have two black yearling heifers i can sell you. they are conditioned and ready for breeding. we can breed them to a limousin bull even and i'll throw in some black ears for free. of course if'n ya want some older cows that can be arranged too. how about a well conditioned 13 year old cow, take your pick red or black and i'll throw in some ears!
what ya say to that?

I would be afraid to meet this guy in person!!! He reminds me of that guy on MAD TV, the one who acts like a little kid, the one that always says "Let Me do it".

cowboy_billy":23s4nn30 said:
:lol: ok i gotta knock this off before i split a gut! thanks bez and mwj for helping to keep me entertained the last couple days. you can have the truck bez any make model you want just be sure you get the colors matched right. and you can have the fanciest trailer you want! :D
mwj we already have a range war going on with the buffalo ranchers! NO!!!! really i'm just kidding again! :lol:
thanks everbody be seeing ya around!
cowboy billy :D

:shock: :lol: :p :cboy: :stop:

Latest posts