i wanna be a cowboy!

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy_billy

Reaction score
hey everybody my name is cowboy billy and i wanna be a Real cowboy! i wanna buy two cows and a Big ranch! my daddy told me not to worry about land, he owns a tv station and he's rich! my daddy said he would buy me all the land i want all we have to do is find some poor sucker thats going broke and buy off him for next to nothing! i have an atv! how many of those little bales of hay do you think i can haul in my atv? 3 maybe 4? it uses a lot of gas but thats ok cause my mama's family owns an oil company and they say i can have all the gas i need for my ranch. i live in california now but i think i will move to montana and have daddy buy me a big ranch up there! and then i can hang with teddy and jane and john and we can look at the rockie mountain skies and john can play his guitar and we can sing songs together! i'm afraid it might get too cold in montana in the wintertime though. how cold does it get way up there? does the snow get real deep? my daddy told me not to worry though cause every winter i go to the bahamas and he said he will send some of his servants to the ranch to look after my two cows! and daddy said if i really like my two cows that he will buy me lots more, maybe thousands! and they can hang with his buffalo on the ranch. you don't think my daddy's buffalo will hurt my cows do you? can i come here everday and ask questions so i can learn how run my cows? gee thanks everbody this is so exciting!

I thought John was dead? :shock: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bez":2sdxyff1 said:
I thought John was dead? :shock: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John Denver is.

He was included in the THINNEST BOOK discussion.

How to build your own airplane...

buckaroo_bif":1xpo7hdh said:
Bez":1xpo7hdh said:
Who cares - it is funny.

:lol:

:lol: this has Got ot be a joke :lol:

no! no joke everbody! do you have two cows i can buy bif? how much will they cost bif? maybe you got two cows i can buy bez? how much money can i make with them? what should i feed them and if we move to montana will they get too cold in the wintertime? will the cows have to stay in the barn when it gets too cold? my daddy said he will bulid me a big barn! who should i get to build my big cow barn? gee? i wonder how big it should be? i gotta go now i need to call my daddy.
bye everbody!

cowboy_billy":34czw0bq said:
buckaroo_bif":34czw0bq said:
Bez":34czw0bq said:
Who cares - it is funny.

no! no joke everbody! do you have two cows i can buy bif? how much will they cost bif? maybe you got two cows i can buy bez? how much money can i make with them? what should i feed them and if we move to montana will they get too cold in the wintertime? will the cows have to stay in the barn when it gets too cold? my daddy said he will bulid me a big barn! who should i get to build my big cow barn? gee? i wonder how big it should be? i gotta go now i need to call my daddy.
bye everbody!

Boy if this aint no joke go find another sand box to play in. This has to be the dumbest post of all time.

cowboy_billy":2xolfasy said:
maybe you got two cows i can buy bez?

Go ahead and buy 2 cows from Bez then take them to MT. We won't have to worry about listening to ya anymore then.
Oh Ya, be sure to let us know when you all hauling them :lol:

cowboy_billy":30x79u7z said:
buckaroo_bif":30x79u7z said:
Bez":30x79u7z said:
Who cares - it is funny.

bye everbody!

Just make sure dad builds you a ''show barn'' to put them in,someone here may have plans for sale, I am sure they will ''consult'' for a reasonable fee. When you buy your roping and cutting horses just check on horse blankets at the same time. Buy 2 extra and you can have them customized for the cows! When you drive into town from the ranch stop by the vets place. Have him order you some ''ears'' for the cows, I hear that they need plenty of ear when it gets hot!

I hope this was a joke. If not - the rest of us can quit worrying about asking dumb questions because this is as bad as it can get.

It's obviously not Baseballfan, just check the spelling and the omission of "an" in the wrong places.

Very original Billy!

Get in touch with me, everything I have is for sale......for a price! ;-)

Latest posts