I took some animals "off"

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Well,they were snails~~~~took them down to the river and released them..they wouldn't drink the beer I got them,came back the next day when I threw them across the yard.Ate my lettice,trying to eat the corn.Just my luck to have homeing snails... If they make it back this time,growing season will be over,so it'll be ok............But they'll have to cross 3 streets to get back here ;-)

:lol:

Is it flour or salt that will rid you of snails? I can't remember.

I don't have a snail problem, but the rabbits are having a ball with my gardens. :roll:

It's salt---but I can't do that-I imagine I can hear tiny high pitched screams :( Yeah,silly----but I don't want to hurt anything unless I have to.. (yeah,I had a ribeye for lunch~~~It was nesassary :lol2: :nod: )

peg4x4":3j7d4rj6 said:
(yeah,I had a ribeye for lunch~~~It was nesassary :lol2: :nod: )
:lol:

Same here, I couldn't help myself. :lol2:

Happy Mother's day to you!
Nanc

The only think worse than a slug is the sticky yellow spot where the slug was after you put salt on it. YUCK!

Late in the day when we were kids my Grandmother would give us the box of salt and we head to the back porch , for what we thought at the time to be entertainment!!

Logicaly,thats what I should do~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~just can't knowingly cause pain to anything that isn't wanting to hurt me.~~~~No,didn't say I was logical... That's just the way I am

Auburn_Ag":op26q6gn said:
Late in the day when we were kids my Grandmother would give us the box of salt and we head to the back porch , for what we thought at the time to be entertainment!!
That's funny, we used to do the same thing. We had railroad ties in our landscaping and those things would crawl and leave their slime trails all over the place so mom would do the same thing...hand over the carton of salt and tell us to go have fun.