I think I'm going to buy a metal detector

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman":2j18hev4 said:
beats the he@! outa beer caps and gum wrappers

Alacattleman, being from Alabama have you ever heard of the treasure that is supposed to be buried at a place called 7 Rooms near Gadsden Ala? I heard the tale and even looked for it myself but I couldn't find the 7th room where the treasure is supposedly hidden.

never heard of it,, but there always tales of gold and treasure around here, mostly yankee gold,, that movie their trying too get produced is about stolen money that was buried somewhere near here ,

alacattleman":3p79edf6 said:
never heard of it,, but there always tales of gold and treasure around here, mostly yankee gold,, that movie their trying too get produced is about stolen money that was buried somewhere near here ,

If its Yankee gold its no good, just fools gold. They have been trying to fool us for years. :lol: :lol:

I can't remember the exact story but it was an interesting tale. Sure would be nice to stumble onto something like that.

Jogeephus":3c5rqzft said:
I can't remember the exact story but it was an interesting tale. Sure would be nice to stumble onto something like that.
ill check it out im about 60 mi from gadsden, man i hate driving through that town, red light every fifty feet. :cowboy:

The haul here is expected to be in the 7 figure number, so far they have said it is maybe between £100m - £200million. :banana: The guy that owns the detector has had it since 1974 and has had a few good finds in the past but this one is above and beyond. I heard him on the radio saying this on Saturday. Just a few hours doing something you like and your made for life.
The find wont be sold off, it will be valued and and go to the Sovereign State and be in the British Museum, the two men will be paid by the Treasury Government fund, as is the case in most large finds.

Latest posts