I seem to have broke my addiction!

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
Click bait sorry.

I used to be addicted to visiting here. Left several comments a day. Took a break, with every intention of coming back, but I just can't seem to get back in the rhythm. Maybe this winter, I'll pick the habit back up. I hope everybody is doing well, and prospering.

A few months ago, (May I think) I intentionally left a 28,000+ member automobile board that I had been a member of since 2001 and had more posts than anyone else..I visited & posted almost every day. Without a word, I just walked away when in spite of a lot of really good people and good friends there, it increasingly became a springboard for too many racists and too many really really stupid people. I thought it would be difficult to stay away. It was not.

Glad to hear you are doing well Bigfoot.

greybeard":i34nmd47 said:
A few months ago, (May I think) I intentionally left a 28,000+ member automobile board that I had been a member of since 2001 and had more posts than anyone else..I visited & posted almost every day. Without a word, I just walked away when in spite of a lot of really good people and good friends there, it increasingly became a springboard for too many racists and too many really really stupid people. I thought it would be difficult to stay away. It was not.

I was a little quiet around here last winter.. Just had a lot of personal crap and found there were no interesting topics either.. I'm finding that's still the case, few topics about cattle, too many about current events that I can pretty much predict how the conversation will go by the title.

Nesikep":33i3d0tw said:
greybeard":33i3d0tw said:

I was a little quiet around here last winter.. Just had a lot of personal crap and found there were no interesting topics either.. I'm finding that's still the case, few topics about cattle, too many about current events that I can pretty much predict how the conversation will go by the title.

I'm picking up what you're putting down but after you've covered most of it a dozen times, there are only so many cattle topics to address. Unless it's new tech, AI options, or someone has a problem with sickness, etc. I go back and read a lot of the old posts from years ago. There's some good info. I enjoy the majority of the current chit chat for the most part. Sometimes more than others.

Latest posts