I saw the sweetest Valentines Day couple today . . .

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol2: :lol2: My wife and I tend to adopt older people and do things with them for whatever reason. Neither are related to us but they are now like family so it was sortof natural that they meet. I was sortof surprised at how the embers grew myself. I hope I got that much fire in my veins when I'm that age. :nod:

Jogeephus":qcw2omfc said:
:lol2: :lol2: My wife and I tend to adopt older people and do things with them for whatever reason. Neither are related to us but they are now like family so it was sortof natural that they meet. I was sortof surprised at how the embers grew myself. I hope I got that much fire in my veins when I'm that age. :nod:
I'm up for adoption. :banana:

Isomade":3toy4d35 said:
Kathie in Thorp":3toy4d35 said:
CP and Iso -- You guys are shyts. I hope you get NOTHING for Valentine's Day. And if you do, that your special person(s) is/are :frowns: snickering as you're awarded.
Kathie, I actually thought your story was sweet. However I thought CP was funny. I WILL laugh and enjoy myself no matter what you or anyone else thinks. I had you pegged from the start....corn cob firmly up your nosey azz, miserable, controlling, and want everyone else to be miserable because you just can't be happy. Your post was unwarranted, and you are so controlling that you take it personally when someone steers your thread in a direction you don't like.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ryder":1dk5seeu said:
Jogeephus":1dk5seeu said:
:shock: You may just get painted blue :lol:

alisonb":3kjstply said:
Ryder":3kjstply said:
Jogeephus":3kjstply said:
:shock: You may just get painted blue :lol:
I hadn't thought of that. :(

And what's wrong with that. Dam, racists.

BlueManGroupHEAD-DPAC20111.jpg

backhoeboogie":2sdufz7q said:
angie":2sdufz7q said:
Kathie in Thorp":2sdufz7q said:
They doddered and tottered so slowly over the pedestrian crossing, her clinging tightly to one of his arms.
Whenever my sister see's this she always says "Gross. You'd think at their age they'd know how to hold their liquor..." or "They don't even like each other. They are not holding hands, they are holding themselves up."

Never fails to crack me up. :lol2:

She's cold hearted too? Does that just run in the family? :D :D

Now I think that is worthy of a response from you Angie. So don't go crawling back up in that closet and hiding out from the forum.

BHB the angrie ones sister is a sweetheart, angrie is the mean one in the family. :nod:

MistyMorning":1o91kgvl said:
BHB the angrie ones sister is a sweetheart, angrie is the mean one in the family. :nod:
Bah! My sisters are wicked! Last night my family had supper together, and we were talking about which of our organs would be any good for donation if we died today. My mom had said she would donate her heart because, even if it is old, it is good enough. My sister responded, "Yes, hearts are hard to come by. Angie has been on the list for over 40 years now and still nothing." Then they laugh like a bunch of immigrants. This is the sass I have to live with. :roll:

angie":3a4ze1dp said:
Bah! My sisters are wicked! Last night my family had supper together, and we were talking about which of our organs would be any good for donation if we died today. My mom had said she would donate her heart because, even if it is old, it is good enough. My sister responded, "Yes, hearts are hard to come by. Angie has been on the list for over 40 years now and still nothing." Then they laugh like a bunch of immigrants. This is the sass I have to live with. :roll:

This here is why I call your family my family....... :D

Oh yeah I lost your Ma's cell phone number and just want to get ahold of her to catch up, could you ever send it to me. :D