"I Sang Dixie...."

Help Support CattleToday:

After he got hooked up with the Baron of Bakersfield it seems like you don;t hear much from him anymore

alacattleman":22fpq2u9 said:
dun":22fpq2u9 said:
After he got hooked up with the Baron of Bakersfield it seems like you don;t hear much from him anymore
he's doing movies now days
Since I haven;t seen a movie since Turner and Hooch that would explain why I haven;t heard or seen lately

alacattleman":312xmcbv said:
dun":312xmcbv said:
he's doing movies now days

I don't remember the movie we were watching recently and said "isn't that Dwight Yoakum?" It wasn't a big part and you had to look quickly, but he was listed in the credits. So I don't think he's doing a lot of movies these days. Wonder if he's still recording?

I liked some of his stuff: Guitars, Cadillacs comes to mind. But I was surprised to see that he wrote this one. I had always thought of him as an LA guy, but he was actually born in Kentucky.

you just cant beat buck an yokum.he put buck back in the limelite in his old age.he has played in a few movies.he made a western here awhile back that ive seen a few times.but i cant remember the name of it.

Latest posts