I said shut the gate.

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence said:
Sent my 16 year old granddaughter and her friend to field down the road to fetch my truck.
At least she did shut it which shows responsibility. lol

Looks like some crap I would do. 😅 Oh if I could go back and be 16 again and know what I know now.... 😄 Nevermind I'd still do the same stupid stuff only marry sooner. 😉😍🥰 I'd save more money buy more land other than that do it pretty much all the same. 😅😄😝 What about ya'll?!

That's too funny. I've been trying teach my 10 yo grandson to look at how a gates latched before he opens it and latch it back the same way. Not sure if it's really a good idea though, the way he latches them now I can definitely tell where they've been.

I would literally have no idea to do with this either...

sstterry said:
callmefence said:
Sent my 16 year old granddaughter and her friend to field down the road to fetch my truck.

That is how I look dealing with smooth high tensile.

Now that's funny..
The whole story... that field is the lease of anothera CT member. We where in there doing hay. I left on the tractor and left the gate open. ( No cattle) I get to the house and they're there getting ready to go swimming. I tell her to go get Pop s truck and shut the gate. I guess she didn't see the drop post with the chain and padlock laying on the ground in the grass.
She finds a old electric fence underground wire and ties the gate shut. So I guess she did alright , that stuff is stiff..
I told her you gotta tighten things up... good grief we're the fence people round here...

callmefence said:

16 yr old granddaughter?! You Texas boys get right down to business as soon as your out of school, don't ya?

Or maybe you were still in school...you sly dog.... :D

Latest posts