I really like this

Help Support CattleToday:

Payday........supper........sex. Are just a few that come to mind!...........i forgot one...........opening day!

3waycross":398jfiek said:
Payday........supper........sex. Are just a few that come to mind!...........i forgot one...........opening day!

those are some of my favorite words also.

Fly-guy":1te3h4fq said:
Have you ever known anyone that was axaborious?

apparently the word does not exist according to google and bing. so I don't know If I know anyone or not.

Showing results for laborious
No results found for axaborious

3waycross":16ltsws7 said:

Do you like waiting? All of those are things you have to wait for. Opening day only comes around once a year. Sex maybe even longer.

Dave":3b9cu7kd said:
3waycross":3b9cu7kd said:

Do you like waiting? All of those are things you have to wait for. Opening day only comes around once a year. Sex maybe even longer.

Why yes i do! It makes the having that much sweeter!....as far as the sex goes i am married 38 years..you learn to wait!

M5farm":1fpn6b7p said:
Fly-guy":1fpn6b7p said:

apparently the word does not exist according to google and bing. so I don't know If I know anyone or not.

M5, you scairt me for a minute, thought I misspelled it. The origin and definition is as follows:
Axaborious; adj. origin: from a good friend of mine. Definition: 1) PITN---pain in the neck or PITA---pain in the... . 2) exasperating, annoying.

Fly-guy":3oof1fkz said:
M5farm":3oof1fkz said:
Fly-guy":3oof1fkz said:

M5, you scairt me for a minute, thought I misspelled it. The origin and definition is as follows:
Axaborious; adj. origin: from a good friend of mine. Definition: 1) PITN---pain in the neck or PITA---pain in the... . 2) exasperating, annoying.
ok- now I understand

Jogeephus":1eko8x62 said:
The word discombobulate that is.

Do you have any particular words that you like?
I've known a lot of women who say they are discomboobulated, meaning they are having a little "wardrobe malfunction" of some sort.

Titillated... Just saying it gives me happy thoughts that are synonomous with it's meaning but in my mind's eye have an extra component that the Webster's dictionary does not include in it's description. :D

I think titillating would bring smiles but I'm afraid if I used the word cacophony around here I'd get in a fight. :lol2: Good word though. Lots of knowledge to be gained by reading Twain.

greybeard":1lmg3ja4 said:
Jogeephus":1lmg3ja4 said:
The word discombobulate that is.

Do you have any particular words that you like?
I've known a lot of women who say they are discomboobulated, meaning they are having a little "wardrobe malfunction" of some sort.
A lot of women can create a cacophony.

I hate the word disenfranchised, cause that is how the government makes me feel as they totally discombobulate me.

Recapitulate
I heard George Wallace use the word in a speech when I was a kid. I have pulled it out of the bag when at a loss for a big word ever since.

Latest posts