I officially agree that the world's crazy

Help Support CattleToday:

TCRanch":3n3q8ifq said:
Are you at your local grocery store? Sad that snow crab legs are $32 a box but even worse, anti-theft devices?

Yes ma'am one of them ... Very sad.. cashier said she thinks food stamps don't pay for them anymore so people started stealing the .

skyhightree1":2jocdval said:
TCRanch":2jocdval said:
Are you at your local grocery store? Sad that snow crab legs are $32 a box but even worse, anti-theft devices?

Yes ma'am one of them ... Very sad.. cashier said she thinks food stamps don't pay for them anymore so people started stealing the .

Typical of the entitlement society we have today.
If the government won't get it for you it's okay to steal it.

skyhightree1":17m2p6jy said:
TCRanch":17m2p6jy said:

As I opened my can of tuna for lunch today. :bang:

TCRanch":c34r9u6a said:
skyhightree1":c34r9u6a said:
TCRanch":c34r9u6a said:

I'll bet it wasn't as good as my frozen TV dinner.

herofan":23v5x5qc said:
TCRanch":23v5x5qc said:
skyhightree1":23v5x5qc said:

never been good at heating one up.. One is to hot .while the other still cold,and the mashed taters are froze solid....

herofan":1y9hhqi5 said:
TCRanch":1y9hhqi5 said:
skyhightree1":1y9hhqi5 said:

or my Vienna Sausages!! :lol:

TCRanch":w0hrsvhx said:
skyhightree1":w0hrsvhx said:
TCRanch":w0hrsvhx said:

Sardines here... cheap ones to

callmefence":3uzrv6fc said:
TCRanch":3uzrv6fc said:
skyhightree1":3uzrv6fc said:

Peanut butter & jelly.

callmefence":psbp8jzj said:
TCRanch":psbp8jzj said:
skyhightree1":psbp8jzj said:
Wife makes me leave the house to eat my sardines.

Yall eat pretty high on the hog. It's usually a pack of peanut butter/cheese crackers for me...busted up ones at that..

Latest posts