I never knew this was a common practice

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah..who wants to sit on 200yr old furniture and walk on threadbare rugs those drunken louts Andy Jackson let track horse poop all over?

Bestoutwest":2ke0ovdw said:
callmefence":2ke0ovdw said:
The guy works for a dollar a year. We can buy him a little furniture.
X400,000

If you mean what I think you mean, you don't know what your talking about. Every POTUS since "I never inhaled, or had sex with that woman" has received an annual salary of $400,000. Our recently elected POTUS is working for $1.00 a year. Some feel he's over paid, myself I feel he might of saved our country and be the greatest American POTUS ever.
You don't need to be very smart to realize you shouldn't believe the fake news. The election in 2016 proved that.

True Grit Farms":128ametp said:
Bestoutwest":128ametp said:
callmefence":128ametp said:
X400,000

If you mean what I think you mean, you don't know what your talking about. Every POTUS since "I never inhaled, or had sex with that woman" has received an annual salary of $400,000. Our recently elected POTUS is working for $1.00 a year. Some feel he's over paid, myself I feel he might of saved our country and be the greatest American POTUS ever.
You don't need to be very smart to realize you shouldn't believe the fake news. The election in 2016 proved that.
Grit the problem is a lot of people aren't very smart.

True Grit Farms":2stlptp1 said:
Bestoutwest":2stlptp1 said:
callmefence":2stlptp1 said:
X400,000

I had forgotten that he did that. We'll see how much of a savior he is, it's still early yet. As for fake news, it's all agendized Fox, CNN, your local channels, etc. I'm not sure it's fake, but it sure is politicized.

True Grit Farms":1gn1heuz said:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/melania-trump-cuts-bloated-first-lady-payroll-from-michelle-obama-days.html
This isn't common practice either.
Oh no!!
She's contributing to the unemployment rate, making someone's kids go hungry and have to stand in the median and beg for $$! That heartless witch!
[sarcasm off]

Latest posts