I need to talk about something that's been bothering me

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
CowPollinator wrote on another thread
I KNEW at a very young age that I liked GIRLS. Waaaay before I ever understood why I liked them.

I didn't! Heck, I liked to hang around with the boys! We had a little gang you see and we got into all sorts of fun stuff. Girls were ..... well ....... girls. Besides them wanting to play with dolls which would ruin your street cred around town they were also known to carry coodies and girl germs. No. Didn't want to be around them. Plus they were mean. My older sister beat my butt many a time so I knew how mean they were. On top of that, they didn't think right. What's not neat about a salamander or watching crawfish fight? With all that going against them I didn't want to have nothing to do with them.

Nope. Not me. Not at all. Till one day, my neighbor Janet F. who was the youngest of four daughters took me by the hand and said she wanted to show me something. Janet was kindof a tomboy and she would sometimes do some of the same things we did and she wasn't squeemish or silly so I figured there was something neat she wanted to show me. Anyhow, she led me back into a grove of trees and got up in my face and kissed me and when she did a frog jumped in my pants. From that day on I had no more concerns about coodies or girl germs because that kissing business was worth the risk.

So what about your first kiss? Still remember it? I'll always remember mine - and Janet. Especially given the fact that when I was in my twenties my mom sent me a glamour magazine with Janet as a model. Did I ever mention I was a stupid kid? :bang:

My first time was very similar, except the girl had to convince me that she had a magic carpet, and would take me for ride if I went to her house. Never been the same since

5th grade for me. A tiki torch on a moonlit night with all the soda you could ever want. Then...a game of spin the bottle and I was hooked. Would of married Celeste that night as she sent me home with something that took a long time to get rid of.

Jogeephus":mrpieq29 said:
CowPollinator wrote on another thread
I KNEW at a very young age that I liked GIRLS. Waaaay before I ever understood why I liked them.

I didn't! Heck, I liked to hang around with the boys! We had a little gang you see and we got into all sorts of fun stuff. Girls were ..... well ....... girls. Besides them wanting to play with dolls which would ruin your street cred around town they were also known to carry coodies and girl germs. No. Didn't want to be around them. Plus they were mean. My older sister beat my butt many a time so I knew how mean they were. On top of that, they didn't think right. What's not neat about a salamander or watching crawfish fight? With all that going against them I didn't want to have nothing to do with them.

You're a lesbian Jo, there's no doubt about it.

I wanted it all even back then. I had two girlfriends in the first grade. I remember it as one being an Asian girl whose dad was a pilot at NAS Lemoore, which was my backyard at the time, and the other was a red-head. They were friends and thought I was cute so they'd both kiss me on the cheeks at the same time. :lol:

My first kiss that flat set me on fire(not even close to being my first kiss) was at about seventeen. She was younger than I was. They lived right down the road from us and were in the process of moving out of state when we got involved. It took them a year to get moved and by that time we were wearing promise rings. I spent two years jumping in my truck once a month on a Friday afternoon and driving to Idaho just in time to have breakfast with her. We'd have dinner together Sunday night and I'd be back at work on Monday here in CA. Best fuel money I've ever wasted. :D
She actually stopped by a few months ago when her grandma passed. She's divorced now and all of the dreams we had are being lived out with another woman. :frowns:

Jo I won't go into to many detail's.
I will just say if a GTO is parked in the pasture and a horse run's it's head in the window.
It wasn't funny at the time.

Kissed my first girl about 5 grade cut my lip on her braces. In highschool she started liking girls. And is a lesbian now. I still do know how to reason that.

M5farm":3jkzp0ci said:
Kissed my first girl about 5 grade cut my lip on her braces. In highschool she started liking girls. And is a lesbian now. I still do know how to reason that.

Apparently you're not the kisser you thought you were.:lol2:

Don't feel bad I did the same thing in College. I worked across the street from a Mexican restaurant and the owners daughter was sweet on me. She found out i liked Menudo and fed me so much of it i still can't eat it today. Anyway after a while she proclaimed her love for me and i being a moron said well no ya know i think i'd rather just be friends. About a week later i saw her at the college holding hands with another girl. I guess i was some kind of last test to see which team she wanted to play for!

On a much darker note my first kiss was also my first caning. I had a thing for a gorgeous girl named Terri in the 5th grade. So after Catechism I decided to give her a big smooch under the stairs at good ole St Joseph school.
Unfortunately Sister Ann Marie( the bat who glided aroung without making a sound) caught us in the act. She administered a caning to my rear end with her pointer last lasted me for a couple of years and at one point seriously made me consider the seminary!

FWIW it was one heck of a kiss though and in retrospect worth the beating!

3waycross":1hs0p4x5 said:
M5farm":1hs0p4x5 said:

Apparently you're not the kisser you thought you were.:lol2:

Don't feel bad I did the same thing in College. I worked across the street from a Mexican restaurant and the owners daughter was sweet on me. She found out i liked Menudo and fed me so much of it i still can't eat it today. Anyway after a while she proclaimed her love for me and i being a moron said well no ya know i think i'd rather just be friends. About a week later i saw her at the college holding hands with another girl. I guess i was some kind of last test to see which team she wanted to play for!
WTF was she that fugly? I never told a girl I wanted to be friends.

Why yes she was! :shock:

The only reason i told her i wanted to be friends was she had several brothers and about 50 cousins. I just wanted to stay on their good side as long as i had to live there!

Growing up on a farm I was a proper little tomboy, girly stuff was not for me....until my folks bought me a new horse. The horse needed to be broken in so a young man in the neighborhood offered to help me, trained the mare to the stage where we could go for outrides. On one of these outrides we were overlooking a quarry when he suddenly guided his horse right next to mine, leaned over, caught me totally unawares and gave me a loooong smoldering kiss. I smelt horse, sweat and man and of all the things to happen, my one eyebrow started twitching and would not stop :oops: . From that day on I realized that not all girly stuff was bad at all :lol:

alisonb":3vaofdn6 said:
Growing up on a farm I was a proper little tomboy, girly stuff was not for me....until my folks bought me a new horse. The horse needed to be broken in so a young man in the neighborhood offered to help me, trained the mare to the stage where we could go for outrides. On one of these outrides we were overlooking a quarry when he suddenly guided his horse right next to mine, leaned over, caught me totally unawares and gave me a loooong smoldering kiss. I smelt horse, sweat and man and of all the things to happen, my one eyebrow started twitching and would not stop :oops: . From that day on I realized that not all girly stuff was bad at all :lol:

I gotta say Ali. That's some pretty hot stuff there! :shock: :lol2:

regolith":25nt0c90 said:
You're a lesbian Jo, there's no doubt about it.

I suspect I am. I just hope none of you will treat me any different now that I'm out of the closet and all. ;-)

Caustic Burno":25nt0c90 said:
Jo I won't go into to many detail's.
I will just say if a GTO is parked in the pasture and a horse run's it's head in the window.
It wasn't funny at the time.

Without your going into details I'm left thinking your kiss was with a horse. Not that there is anything wrong with kissing a horse because - you know - in this day and age we have to be open and accepting less we be cast out of our politically correct society.

But then again, my mind is easily affected by gravity and is pulled to the gutter very easily so another picture comes to mind but we are talking about kissing here so I'm sure this picture has nothing to do with the horse but funny nonetheless. :lol2:

Lauren in 3rd grade behind the old Oak tree at the school play ground as I was leaving to get into my moms car after school ended. She said she wanted to tell me something and she kissed me instead, my mom and my aunt seen it. I was so embarrassed they sung that K I S S I N G song to me all dang week.. Now that was just on the Lips I didn't get my first tongue bath /wink until 9th grade.. I was a late bloomer and no time for chicks I was all about sports back then.. But the good news was by that time I only had to deal with my dad and he never wanted to know what I was doing. So I got a lot of practice in after school and late in the afternoons after Ball practice...lol

3waycross":1a04eiy8 said:
at one point seriously made me consider the seminary!

Maybe not quite the same :shock:, but a young lass convinced me to find the time for twice weekly congregational gatherings after a long bus ride home from a church skiing trip. She somehow managed to flip over a seat, and while upside down, start a conversation and kiss me within what seemed like a split second that lasted an hour. It was probably my first real kiss, and between worrying if we were going to get caught; not carrying if I got caught; wondering how big her daddy was; was I going to be faster than him when we got home; was my mama going to find out; wow, I bet she really can tie a cherry stem in knots with just her tongue; this probably isn't right, but it's really just a bus not a church...; how did she even think up this upside down kissing stuff anyway; she's gotta stop doing that to my neck; right side up isn't too shabby either.... it set the bar pretty high for those that followed.

Reading this thread and the number of girls that were chasing the boys definitely has me concerned as a dad of two young girls.

Latest posts