I Need to Sell $134B in Bonds. Ask me a Question

Help Support CattleToday:

shorty":brjhfrk7 said:
Call the president , I'm sure he could use them .

Hi, I am a bilingual Japanese English translater. The Milan authorities just released us.

The Federal Reserve is try to sell them to raise capital. I am also trying to sell them. I can't just dump them on the market all at once. Will cause rates to rise and values to fall. I have to bleed 'em out to unsuspecting retirement accounts and third world countries. Sitting on offer right now. Goldman stepping in and out.

For a man that is smart enough to have 134B worth of bonds in your possession, why didn't you have an equal amount of smarts to go along with it in order not to get "caught"? Or... was getting "caught" all part of your master plan?

grannysoo":2yhngnvy said:
For a man that is smart enough to have 134B worth of bonds in your possession, why didn't you have an equal amount of smarts to go along with it in order not to get "caught"? Or... was getting "caught" all part of your master plan?

Someone inside squealed on us and tipped off the local authorities. We knew we were being followed. This is the first time we ever got caught with anything over $10B. Usually, we slide by the Swiss border patrol unnoticed. Someone did not want us to dump the securities.

john250":tvod73i5 said:
Would you take $1 B in cash? Can you deliver?

I can take cash as long as you can prove a legitimate paper trail to the IMF. Want me to have an assistant fly to Indianapolis? What is the best restaurant and hotel there?

HerefordSire":3lp3vqb4 said:
john250":3lp3vqb4 said:

I can take cash as long as you can prove a legitimate paper trail to the IMF. Want me to have an assistant fly to Indianapolis? What is the best restaurant and hotel there?

Paper trail. We don't need no freakin' paper trail. My assistant, Vinnie, handles paper trails.
Nice Hilton in Indy, and a couple more nice new places up there. Got a Super Bowl coming.
Would you hazard a guess how much ink I'll have to buy to print a billion bux?

john250":2ymqpnt8 said:
HerefordSire":2ymqpnt8 said:
john250":2ymqpnt8 said:

Paper trail. We don't need no freakin' paper trail. My assistant, Vinnie, handles paper trails.
Nice Hilton in Indy, and a couple more nice new places up there. Got a Super Bowl coming.
Would you hazard a guess how much ink I'll have to buy to print a billion bux?

With all respect in the world, I am afraid we are required to have verified, a digital trace through customs and must be approved through the Federal Reserve out of New York and International Banking Authorities. To politely answer your question, around 100 gallons of ink? We love American football and Larry Bird and Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods in that order (we know Larry played there). Vinnie.....sounds familiar...Oh yeah, Vinnie in Milan?

HerefordSire":3n82f4xl said:
By the way, do you know where I can get change for a Kennedy Bond?

I'm game if you will accept pennies. Been saving up cause I was going to make my last payment to the X with a truck load of pennies dumped in her driveway but I got a pleasant surprise from the judge the last time she drug me into a courtroom.

HerefordSire":2ppw40nn said:
grannysoo":2ppw40nn said:

Someone inside squealed on us and tipped off the local authorities. We knew we were being followed. This is the first time we ever got caught with anything over $10B. Usually, we slide by the Swiss border patrol unnoticed. Someone did not want us to dump the securities.

You side-stepped my question and gave a political answer. Re-read my questions and try again.

Jogeephus":3371kh7d said:
HerefordSire":3371kh7d said:
By the way, do you know where I can get change for a Kennedy Bond?

I'm game if you will accept pennies. Been saving up cause I was going to make my last payment to the X with a truck load of pennies dumped in her driveway but I got a pleasant surprise from the judge the last time she drug me into a courtroom.

Confusious say...."Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok."

A little trivia: Is one penny's copper value worth more than one penny in USD?

$1,000,000,000 * 100 = 10,000,000,000. Do you have 10 billion pennies? If so, please deposit them in an account so I can verify them with the authorities.

grannysoo":3hpz4cor said:
HerefordSire":3hpz4cor said:
grannysoo":3hpz4cor said:

You side-stepped my question and gave a political answer. Re-read my questions and try again.

Confusious say..."Wise man never play leapfrog with unicorn."

Your answer is neither. We are very very very smart. Average IQ EPD over 180. Master plan say buy Yuan sell Dollar so when Chinese government quits pegging Dollar, we make many Yen when converting.

Latest posts