I need to get out more...

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I was driving down a dirt road, window down, with two propane bottles on back kind of rattling around and all the sudden I could hear a loud ssshhhh! My first thought was I hope some thing didnt break or knock a hole in one so I threw it in park and jumped out.

Bottles were fine.

So I started around the truck looking at tires while thinking in my head... do I have my plug kit?

Tires were fine.

I even looked under the truck trying to find the noise.

Went back to drivers side to listen again in the truck... it was the song on the radio.🤦‍♂️

Nine Inch Nails has a version of Johnny Cash's, Hurt.... be warned.😂

I was driving down a dirt road, window down, with two propane bottles on back kind of rattling around and all the sudden I could hear a loud ssshhhh! My first thought was I hope some thing didnt break or knock a hole in one so I threw it in park and jumped out.

Bottles were fine.

So I started around the truck looking at tires while thinking in my head... do I have my plug kit?

Tires were fine.

I even looked under the truck trying to find the noise.

Went back to drivers side to listen again in the truck... it was the song on the radio.🤦‍♂️

Nine Inch Nails has a version of Johnny Cash's, Hurt.... be warned.😂

You do need to get out more, lol. Johnny Cash did a version of Nine Inch Nail's - Hurt (from the 90's). 😂

Last Friday I was at a multiple church summer barbecue at the park in Baker. 250 people or there about. Suddenly behind me was a loud gush of wind. People were running, paper plates flying, and lawn chairs rolling across the ground. The 150 +/- gallon propane tank on the back of a large portable grill blew a fitting blasting propane into the crowd. It is a good thing there was no smokers in the crowd. I was surprised that some of those old people could move that fast.

That awkward moment when Nine Inch Nails "Closer" is blaring in my truck in the bank parking lot and the elderly woman that pulls up next to me actually gives me the stink-eye through my passenger window. Wait, what? It's kind of religious😎
I will read your posts completely different from now on. Please accept my apology for totally misjudging you. 😄🤘

You never know what might be playing in my truck or tractor or what ever. I'm down with ever sounds good at the moment. It may be Waylon, or Snoop, or Ozzy. The only thing I can promise you is it ain't no Luke Bryan.

That awkward moment when Nine Inch Nails "Closer" is blaring in my truck in the bank parking lot and the elderly woman that pulls up next to me actually gives me the stink-eye through my passenger window. Wait, what? It's kind of religious😎
You go girl!

I have a t shirt that says " I have been a bad Cowboy send me to your room". I was wearing it one day and stopped for lunch. Two ladies probably pushing if not over 60 that I am pretty sure were on their way home from church by their appearance were in there. One of them stops me and says I like your shirt with a big smile, I looked down not remembering what I was wearing, oops!, I just smiled back and said thank you! Didnt know wether to be flattered or embarrassed but decided a woman that age knows quality when she sees it!😂

I will read your posts completely different from now on. Please accept my apology for totally misjudging you. 😄🤘

You never know what might be playing in my truck or tractor or what ever. I'm down with ever sounds good at the moment. It may be Waylon, or Snoop, or Ozzy. The only thing I can promise you is it ain't no Luke Bryan.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This thread was hoot! Im w Brute for my preconceived notions especially in regards to TC Ranch!
I thot i was the only one blaring some heavier type tunes when feeding. All i do is pull up to the gate and all the cows lift their heads even from a quarter mile away!😂 course my music is still blaring wen i go to open the gate. Im partial to Sabaton, some Powerwolf, FFDP, etc. and my XM radio is on constant rotation between Octane, Lithium & Turbo.🤘🤘🤘🤘

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This thread was hoot! Im w Brute for my preconceived notions especially in regards to TC Ranch!
I thot i was the only one blaring some heavier type tunes when feeding. All i do is pull up to the gate and all the cows lift their heads even from a quarter mile away!😂 course my music is still blaring wen i go to open the gate. Im partial to Sabaton, some Powerwolf, FFDP, etc. and my XM radio is on constant rotation between Octane, Lithium & Turbo.🤘🤘🤘🤘
I always assume everyone else is listening to am talk radio and cryin county in their tractors but apparently not 😂. My Sirius radio is usually on Lithium or Alt Nation but never know on a long day of cutting where I might end up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're not the only metal head on this board. If you get a chance and like oldies check out "Lights Out" by UFO. Great old song.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fairly certain I was the token, middle aged white woman wearing cowboy boots at the Shinedown concert (Papa Roach opened). I'm a lot more complicated (or diverse?) than it appears online.

BTW, how 'bout a little Rob Zombie? One of the funniest videos I've seen in a while! And yes, I did sport the high-rise leotard & giant hair in the 80's.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣breathe!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was hilarious🤣 At the 0:34 mark, face on the right matches the theme and had to look closely to determine m/f😂😂

Side note: went to a hipster-y type bar a few months ago, that video, hands down, 10x more masculine😂😂

Latest posts