I need serious help!

Help Support CattleToday:

tmhgc":3w2cj8y2 said:
it was coccidiosis it is a very contagious backteria that is in the small intestine and passes though the manure and it is a private ranch in nevada lol they never advertised in anything the owner just had money and the cattle were just pets i wish I had his money I would be happy. but us little ranchers fight to have enough cows to make ends meet and guys like that have them as pets.

The "lol" is appalling. "Private ranch" pretty well describes 100 percent of the operations I am familiar with as well. Pets or not, it aint the cows fault.

Heat kills a bunch in Idaho last year and it makes national news. Wildfire kills a bunch the year before that it is national news.

I wholeheartedly agree with the BS conclusions. :D

I would have called the vet after the first 100 or so died. ;-)

O.K. Normally I don't get into these but this one is way to good to pass up. I also missed the news report. We had coccidiosis here, treated the calf and haven't had it since. 7000 deaths and still in business. Wow!
Sorry all I don't even know what to say. This one has me stumped! Im going to keep up with this post!

If the poster responds I would like to know why humane society's etc. take all these videos and sit on them for months while more animals suffer. Shouldn't you put a stop to it immediatly like NOW! Not months later when it suits you??? Please! Please answer that question. Me and so many others are dying to know! Thanks for your valuable time!
Double R

This OP is aparently not coming back. Why waste energy responding to a thread that was BS to begin with.

3waycross":3arhaaod said:
This OP is aparently not coming back. Why waste energy responding to a thread that was BS to begin with.
Gosh, just because she hasn;t been back since the day after she posted you think it's a waste of time! Shame on you

dun":32wvunxn said:
3waycross":32wvunxn said:
Gosh, just because she hasn;t been back since the day after she posted you think it's a waste of time! Shame on you

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Double R Ranch":314bcy8f said:
dun":314bcy8f said:
3waycross":314bcy8f said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Don't encourage the old fart he will just get worse

Latest posts