I need help!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Grand Chaser

Reaction score
:help: My dad wants me to look up calf sales in Fl and Ga... but i can't find any! Every time i llok them up it shows me the same sales that are in texas and places far far away. :mad: so if some one could help me find my steer and heifer for next years fair i woud be sooo greatful.

Tori

Tori,

Look under the other cattle sales forum's. I see that one person has a bunch of 'em listed not that far from you.

Tori

Post this on the beginners board a lot of people don't follow "cattle sales board". I'm sure you will get help there.

Unfortunately I'd have to say that if you are looking for show steer auctions in Florida there aren't any good ones to my knowledge. I live in central FL and we always went up to Georgia for the Beef Expo Auction in Perry. They always had a strong set of club calf type steers out of some good AI sires. The sale is usually sometime in March or April. I haven't been in a few years but they always had a lot of good steers, commercial cattle, and some pretty decent registered heifers and cows from several breeds (Limis and Angus for sure).

The ga club calf sale is April 7& 8 in perry Ga. The sale will take place at the Fair grounds. There is another sale of club calves March 18th in Vienna Ga at the Pig Jig site. If you co to breedingcattlepages and look under the state you are interested in they may list some sales there. I know that there will also be a sale in May(I think) at Partisover Ranch in Colbert Ga. This is Randy Daniels Sale. Another idea Ga Cattlemans site they have a list of club calf producers in GA. Hope this helped.

Latest posts