I need dancing lessons.

Help Support CattleToday:

I think it involves making a video and posting on Cattle Today.

backhoeboogie":3qxv23cy said:
Can anyone show me how to do a rain dance?

Can't show you, but I do know the timing of your raindance is crucial to its success.

backhoeboogie":3c0fmzsv said:
Can anyone show me how to do a rain dance?
somebody in my area might can.........i'll put them on you.......if i dont ring their dam neck first. they been bustin' a move lately ;-)

If I show you a soluton would you dance for some girls I know?

Improvements to methods of tracking and recording weather patterns finally make it possible to properly test technologies designed to alter them, say experts.

Weather modification attempts to bring rain to dry areas, or divert storms. But decades of tests have generated only heated arguments and even lawsuits. All techniques developed so far are essentially unproven.

But new weather tracking technology can change that, said delegates at an American Meteorological Society meeting on weather modification this week.

New technologies let researchers follow atmospheric events as they happen, says Roelof Bruintjes of the US National Center for Atmospheric Research, Colorado. "This really is a new era of weather modification."

"There have been big improvements in radar, satellites, and airborne instrumentation, and unmanned aerial vehicle technology," says Joe Golden of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration in Washington, DC, US.

China runs the world's biggest weather modification programme, spending more than $100 million per year, Bruintjes says. Suppressing rain during the 2008 summer Olympics in Beijing is just part of that

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... -test.html

bigbull338":1iplfvop said:
some say you have todo the raindance in the nude.an youll get a gullywasher.
A "gulleywasher"? Thats another word for pneunomia? Hypothermia? Road rash?

angie":1223ymgh said:
bigbull338":1223ymgh said:

You must have another name for gully? :D Gullywasher was one of Grandad's favorites.

"Turd floater."

"Cow pizz on a flat rock" was one of Dad's favorites.

I have never seen it literally rain "cats and dogs" but I have seen it rain peaches; the tornado had sucked them off of some orchards some place. We were watching baseball size hail stones go through the windshields in the parking lot when green and red balls started hitting too. It was about ten minutes later when we went out that we found out they were peaches.

backhoeboogie":3dhg1opd said:
angie":3dhg1opd said:
bigbull338":3dhg1opd said:

You must have another name for gully? :D Gullywasher was one of Grandad's favorites.

"Turd floater."

"Cow pizz on a flat rock" was one of Dad's favorites.

I have never seen it literally rain "cats and dogs" but I have seen it rain peaches; the tornado had sucked them off of some orchards some place. We were watching baseball size hail stones go through the windshields in the parking lot when green and red balls started hitting too. It was about ten minutes later when we went out that we found out they were peaches.
or like pouring pi$$ out of a boot :lol:

LoveMoo11":3bukdyvz said:
I don't know any rain dances, but I'll mail you some snow if you want.

It will eventually melt and water that clover I seeded. That would give me hope!

bigbull338":2y7t4ouu said:

Can't we just hire that done? Sort of a two for one deal? (the nekkid part)

I would get out the camera and give you a rain dance. But every time I do one it rains like a cow p1ss1ng on a flat rock. I'll film the next one I do and post it.

Take a stick and draw a picture of the sun in the sand. Smiley face and all. Then draw a big X across the drawing and spit on it. Worked more times for me than it didn't.

Sure hope ya learn how pretty soon,BHB.
Still trying to dig them post holes,and the ground is dry down to 30in.
I watched an diller turning over cow patties toda searching for grubs.
Rekon he can't dig holes either.

Cal

Latest posts