I need dancing lessons.

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":1sl9hyju said:
bigbull338":1sl9hyju said:
some say you have todo the raindance in the nude.an youll get a gullywasher.

Can't we just hire that done? Sort of a two for one deal? (the nekkid part)

Oh no, one has to do the nekkid part by yourself and you must post it here. You know the Dems and their regulations.

To do a naked rain dance properly you have to pick a real secluded spot. Like next to the interstate hwy. This works every time. :)

Or in BHB's case, right on the square in Granbury. Calman, I would suggest the Walmart parking lot in Bowie. You want the gods of rain to see you, right? :lol:

Lammie said:
Or in BHB's case, right on the square in Granbury. Calman, I would suggest the Walmart parking lot in Bowie. You want the gods of rain to see you, right? :lol:[/quote

Lamie,I'd hate to think about what would happen,if that we're to happen.That little walmart has a full parking lot every weekend.I'd have a convoy headed to walmart and Bowie would be deserted,since walmart is out on 287 away from town. :lol: :lol:
Then again I think even the churchgoers would just let it happen to just see if it worked.
Knew I shouldn't have moved to a dry county.

Gonna have to warm up a lot before I even try it.

Cal

Stretch a lot before you start. Wouldn't want you to get a groin injury.

lavacarancher":2azf8lor said:
MistyMorning":2azf8lor said:
backhoeboogie":2azf8lor said:
Can anyone show me how to do a rain dance?

No, but pm me your address and I will send feathers for you to decorate your "rain gear" :shock:

He'd probably look real cute in a feather Tu Tu.

The Tu Tu is out of the question is you have to be nude. I think we're just going to pass the hat and buy Mobgrazer a plane ticket.

backhoeboogie":1mifpemu said:
The Tu Tu is out of the question is you have to be nude. I think we're just going to pass the hat and buy Mobgrazer a plane ticket.

I would have to let the cows out of the padlocks and into a field. I don't see my father in law getting up before the suns comes out to move them. Well sometimes it's too hard for him to get up and come to work for more then 6 hours a week unless there is something planed going on; most of the time I have to call the day before I need him to get anything out him. I only pay him $300 a week (after taxes) with a 15 year old 2 bedroom 2.5 bath brick ranch and pay his utilities for him and his wife. It's not that he is unable to do it but more of a I don't want to go to work for the next 10 years type thing.

After the sun is up for an hour or so the cows get mad and they will take out the poly wire if they don't have fresh grass to eat. If the eating is good your not getting them back till it's gone and there done.

Can I bring a kid with me?

Latest posts