I need an old truck

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
Looking for 1950ish. All I need is the front end, lights grill, bumper and about a ft back. Planning on making a TV table out of it. Well, its going under the TV, may or may not make it into a table. I just want the front end of it basically... I spend my mornings searching. Found a few over the past week, but not exactly what I want. Hoping to find something light blue, yellow or red. Has to have a interesting grill, round lights. Rust is ok.. I prefer something that isn't restorable, i'd hate to cut up something that someone could restore.. One that I've found still runs, I just don't know if I could cut up a running truck....

i have a 1969 scout with a pretty cool front end, it's blue with a real nice patina.

ddd75":327ee5wh said:
i have a 1969 scout with a pretty cool front end, it's blue with a real nice patina.

My first vehicle when I turned 16 was a '69 International Scout. Top would come off, I guess it did on all the models idk. Used to love to drive that old thing, especially with the top off.

ddd75":1a57rclf said:
I'd love to see a picture, but I think you're too far away...... :(

Bigfoot":250z3c3m said:
ddd75":250z3c3m said:

My first vehicle when I turned 16 was a '69 International Scout. Top would come off, I guess it did on all the models idk. Used to love to drive that old thing, especially with the top off.

they look pretty fun.. this one is AWD with the V8 option.

I guess guys take chevy 350's and put them in them

My son has a old bronco he's restoring. He also has a willis jeep truck he plans to restore...one day when he has more time...lol sad how time flies faster as you age where you don't have as much as you think you will when you're younger...

Latest posts