I need a new multi tool

Help Support CattleToday:

I think mine would have been the same as the S60. Was one of the simpler ones I picked it up at Lowes but they don't carry them anymore. I will add the little metal handle covers never lasted long on mine but didn't bother me to take them off. Also the screws back out on all of them so I locktite them no matter the brand.

The blade and the cut/grip on the pliers is where the SOG really shined. Baled me out of more jams than I can count. The one that lets you use the knife without opening everything seems like it would be nice but I haven't personally used one.

I was at the FRSA show in Orlando this past weekend and in the silent auction the has some SOG knives and Multitools. Got an email today that I was high bidder at 50 bucks for a SOG® B63 EOD PowerLock with V-Cutter Multi-Tool

i wound up buying the leatherman and the extra bits. i have used it way more than i imagined, it's a fantastic tool. i have done everything from filetting fish to adjusting scope turrets with it. cost me about $100 by the time i got all the bits i wanted and the right sheath. but it'll probably last me a long time.

SJB":ox3v8qn2 said:
i wound up buying the leatherman and the extra bits. i have used it way more than i imagined, it's a fantastic tool. i have done everything from filetting fish to adjusting scope turrets with it. cost me about $100 by the time i got all the bits i wanted and the right sheath. but it'll probably last me a long time.

Ive never used a sheath. but I think with the SOG I will build a leather one for it. I usually just slip it in my back pocket .

You got a good buy there M5. Let me know what you think of the SOG after you use it some.

M-5":qcexoj0y said:
I am impressed with the tool. Very sturdy not as heavy as my Gerber. I like how easy it opens one handed.

Glad it's working out. Sure do miss mine. Thinking I am going to have to replace it soon.

Latest posts