I need a favor please .

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I am wondering if all of you who believe could be so kind as to say a prayer for the nieces and nephew . To give them strength, courage and forgiveness during this very difficult time .

We got word last night that their dad is in the hospital in very bad shape, his organs are starting to shut down now and the doctors said that they are very doubtful he will ever leave the hospital. We know he brought this on himself by being in end stage liver failure and continuing to drink but my heart breaks for the kids . Even though they haven't seen him in a year and a half this is so very hard for them. Especially the oldest as she knew the real him longer than the others and remembers her dad when he was a really good dad and a huge part of her life . She has been hoping that he will get better miraculously because she is graduating high school this year and also will be competing in July in the Miss Teen Canada pageant and wanted him to be around to share in her life.

I am taking my nephew up after school , even though I am not sure that his dad will recognize him or remember him as he has pretty much lost the last 5 years of his life from dementia . With ammonia levels that high it has taken a toll on his brain.

Thank you all so very much for taking the time to care about the kids , I greatly appreciate it. :heart:

I pray for the dad always too, to give him peace of some sort and to end his pain as he has been plagued by many demons for a very long time .

Already started hills, good luck to all through this tough time. :tiphat:

I'm so sorry for you all, HD.

My prayers for the kids for peace and strength, that their sorrow can be lightened, for their Dad for salvation and grace,
and for you for continued strength, guidance and peace, as you continue to be their source of strength and security.

CottageFarm":18j25v0c said:

My prayers for the kids for peace and strength, that their sorrow can be lightened, for their Dad for salvation and grace,
and for you for continued strength, guidance and peace, as you continue to be their source of strength and security.
Nice prayer CF. x2
Bless you all at this time.

CottageFarm":z0dvehgw said:

X3

Count me in.
I ask for blessing, strength and understanding for this man's children.
May God's grace rest on this man as he lives out his final time.
May blessings be on HD for her care for others.
This I ask in the name and by the power of the living Christ.

HDRider":qwcnmgjb said:
You are all in my heart and prayers.

Same here and I know God will bless YOU for stepping up to the plate and taking on a lot of responsibilities. Whatever happens, you have been moved up several pegs on my respect list and I'm sure you have earned a few gems in your heavenly crown.

Thank you all so very much !
You are the kindest , most empathetic group of people a person could be blessed with to have in their lives :heart:

We just got back from the hospital, he looks horrible , and longer no grey but all yellow and bruised everywhere. For a man that was 250 lbs and 6'3" he is probably only 120lbs now , cannot walk or even sit up in bed on his own . He had 2 blood transfusions last night and survived those which they were not even sure he would . He is alert but very drowsy and was so very happy to see his son. We will be going back again tomorrow afternoon after school again.

So sorry, Hillsdown. Peace and comfort to you all in the coming days. Such a hard thing for those kids. My heart goes out to them...

Jogeephus":2yxgefoj said:
HDRider":2yxgefoj said:
You are all in my heart and prayers.

Same here and I know God will bless YOU for stepping up to the plate and taking on a lot of responsibilities. Whatever happens, you have been moved up several pegs on my respect list and I'm sure you have earned a few gems in your heavenly crown.
X2

Latest posts