I luv herfrds

Help Support CattleToday:

:heart: Herfs Have a good one!
party-smiley-023.gif

john250":3kaoiyji said:
Happy birthday. Getting older sucks, but the alternative is worse. All great people born in February.

Speaking of which, which day of 250 were you born on?

Lammie":1irn9s6z said:
john250":1irn9s6z said:
Happy birthday. Getting older sucks, but the alternative is worse. All great people born in February.

I posted a birthday in my profile, and Macon willing it will pop up on the magic day, down there in board profile. Get up early this month. You can be the first to congratulate me, if I'm still here.
I'm younger than Keith Richards.:banana:

john250":14t56lzu said:
Lammie":14t56lzu said:
john250":14t56lzu said:

I'm younger than Keith Richards.:banana:

Dirt is younger than Keith Richards.

john250":1uzfeos8 said:

I agree my mom was born on the 13th and she is the sweetest most caring person I have ever known.. :heart:

chrisy":m6708z0h said:
EmoticonHappyBDay.gif
12C1861.gif
hope you have a good one if I was there I'd buy you a
0801052.gif

Chrisy you find the neatest stuff on line, :clap: that little guy with the beer 8) That Would be ME :drink:

hillsdown":2j8ezitp said:
john250":2j8ezitp said:

I agree my mom was born on the 13th and she is the sweetest most caring person I have ever known.. :heart:
Of all my friends, the only ones worth a tinkers damn were born in Feb. Plus, GW (George Washington), Abe Lincoln, Robt. E Lee, and on and on.
Too bad the weather sucks.

Latest posts