I luv herfrds new GURU tonight?

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I see ILH is getting close 998 posts just wondering if she is going to join the club this evening? :banana: :tiphat: :welcome:

Also if 5000 posts is CRUSTY for the guys what is it for the girls as Alice still has her GURU status?

hillsdown":1lmdc1bj said:
I see ILH is getting close 998 posts just wondering if she is going to join the club this evening? :banana: :tiphat: :welcome:

Also if 5000 posts is CRUSTY for the guys what is it for the girls as Alice still has her GURU status?

I'm workin' on it, ok???!!!!!

Alice

hillsdown":3fg4jtis said:
I see ILH is getting close 998 posts and RR is 999 just wondering if these gals are going to join the club this evening? :banana: :tiphat: :welcome: :wave:

Thanks for all your great advice and good stories.

Come on in I Luv. Congratulations.

MikeC got tagged with "Hondo" - or was it Honcho. No, its Hondo.

hillsdown":14mc424k said:

I'm gonna go with Crustyette.

BTW, congrats to I luv herefords. Glad you're with us.

congratulations....ILH

all us that have posted more than 5000 can choose what we want :help: hence Cockney Gal.....come on Alice you should think up a good one.

chrisy":3bl12nts said:
congratulations....ILH

all us that have posted more than 5000 can choose what we want :help: hence Cockney Gal.....come on Alice you should think up a good one.

We have crusty, how about Lusty?

Latest posts