I love rain

Help Support CattleToday:

Obviously you have never spent a winter in the Pacific Northwest. By March a statement like that made in public could get you lynched.

But we do need rain. I just wish it would fall between midnight and 5:00 AM on Sundays and Thursdays. About half an inch every time would be about right.

*Cowgirl*":1oll3mlt said:
I :heart: rain!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that means you're finally getting some? Good. Things are greening up here to the point it almost hurts your eyes. And they're giving us a chance for more rain next week. :D

Dave":1yp7stj1 said:
Obviously you have never spent a winter in the Pacific Northwest. By March a statement like that made in public could get you lynched.

But we do need rain. I just wish it would fall between midnight and 5:00 AM on Sundays and Thursdays. About half an inch every time would be about right.
I guess you haven't spent the past year in Tennessee.. ;-)

we had a 10% chance of rain today so of course it has done nothing but rain all afternoon
nice rain too - come in, stops just long enough to get it soaked up and then rains again. Radar looks like the map is polka dotted.

oh god, i cannot stand the rain. we've been in a drought for as long as i can remeber. im sure this winter broke that. i think we got more snow this winter then was have the last 5 or 6 winters combined. now thats its kinda warmed up its changed to rain. the creeks been dry for two years and now its about to flood. im sick of it. i feel bad for my cattle too. there ssoo muddy.