I like a woman

Help Support CattleToday:

I prefer one with a brain and a bit of class. If that was my wife I would have been the one who called the ushers and would have bailed her out of jail the next day.....maybe. :shock:

Jogeephus":3eomjr17 said:
White trash comes to mind.
I didn't watch but read part of the story elsewhere. I was think the same.
Thanks to the Dept. of Education and daytime television in the last 25 years we have had a proliferation of white trash.
What used to be the minority now is the majority.

jedstivers":32frknje said:
Jogeephus":32frknje said:
Thanks to the Dept. of Education and daytime television in the last 25 years we have had a proliferation of white trash.

and they have their own reality shows.

You boys got it all wrong
She may have a had a few drinks and might have lost her temper, but as she said it wasn't about the game or them taunting her.
She was trying to defend her 3 children she had at the game with her :shock:

3waycross":377czq38 said:
jedstivers":377czq38 said:
Jogeephus":377czq38 said:

and they have their own reality shows.
And are celebrated and emulated. :bang:

just read the story and i agree that she should've handled this better. If it were me i wouldn't have taken that long to put the kid in his place and God better help anyone who goes after one of my kids... I honestly think if she hadn't had any alcohol things may have been different because she cant remember everything that was said or what happened.which is odd for being a women, we usually remember EVERYTHING.. lmao.. but that's my speculation on it. Anyway she is now "famous" at least for awhile.

3waycross":ekw4tc2d said:
Ex wife comes to mind!

That's what I was thinking too, she may be my future ex wife :D
Maybe she can get out on bail and we can get the same judge to marry us.
We could get a sitter for the kids and we could get us a fifth or 2 and a 30 pack and check into the motel 6 and we'd have us a real honeymoon

You're the girl foe me
Big black boots
long blond hair
she's so sweet

But she gives me her get back stare !!!
Says I'll fight'em all !!!
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
I'll catch you coming back my way
I'm going serve it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
But that's what I'll do !!!

But the feeling coming from my bones says take you home
Well I could see,
you home with me,
but you were with another man
I know we
ain't got much to say
before I let you get away
I said, are you gonna be my girl ????

So this is what happens to Bama fans when they drop two games in a row.

I agree white trash, someone should have knocked her on her azz.

What an idiot. Of course, it's sports related, which for some reason in this country is a free pass to act more idiotic than you would concerning anything else.

Alan":17gzsqtu said:

I agree white trash, someone should have knocked her on her azz.
they should've taken it "outside' and her hubby sell tickets... :D

Alan":398eq6oa said:

Yeap! The last time Auburn beat them one of them poisoned some old oaks on the Auburn campus. Alabama has some of the most arrogant fans in college football that's why their the least liked team in the SEC. Most fans of SEC teams root for other SEC teams when they're playing out of conference or especially in bowls but not for Alabama. It's not because they have a great team and win lot's of games but because of their fan base attitude. I also don't think Alabama fans pull for other SEC teams playing in bowls. You better believe they won't be pulling for Auburn monday night.
Before you bama folks attack me, don't waste your time because I don't care.

cross_7":12p0n95k said:
You boys got it all wrong
She may have a had a few drinks and might have lost her temper, but as she said it wasn't about the game or them taunting her.
She was trying to defend her 3 children she had at the game with her :shock:
Drunk?? Now remembers nothing? I can believe the remembering nothing easier than I can "I was defending my children". Just per her back in the trailer park.

The sad part is she Shaw video edvence of how stupid and wrong she is and would do it again.
She wasn't defending her son, those boys weren't coming to their seats and trying to whip up on him.
She taunted them and went to their seats.
Really showed her two daughters how a lady acts.

If this is how she acts sober
What's she like drunk ? :shock:

UPDATE: The woman in the video has been identified by Yellow Hammer News as Michelle Pritchett. According to the site, the OU fans crossed the line when good-natured mutual teasing turned to threats.

"It escalated. When they said something to my son, I told them to shut their mouths. They were telling my son to come down there and 'do something about it,'" said Pritchett. "And I wasn't intoxicated either. I want people to know that. I'd had a couple of drinks, but I was not intoxicated."

Since the orginial video went viral, a second video surfaced from another YouTube user that appears to show Pritchett's behavior before the incident. In the video, Pritchett dances and makes obscene gestures at the camera. It is not immediately clear whether or not she is intoxicated.

Michael Connolly is the alleged victim in the video and spoke with Sports Illustrated's Extra Mustard, claiming that it was Pritchett's 16-year-old son who made the first threat.

"Eventually her son, who weighs about 120 pounds, told us to come up and fight him. We were like, 'No, come down here,'" Connolly said. "That was when the woman came down and the video started."

According to Connolly, no charges have been filed. Michelle Pritchett apologized to Alabama fans and head coach Nick Saban but admits that she would do it again if the situation presented itself.

"I hate to say it, but I'd do it again if I had to," Pritchett said in the interview with Yellow Hammer News. "I'm not going to let anyone go after my son."

After thinking about a while it became clear she has to be a UFC fan. She started out with one he!! of a superman punch! :shock:

Alan":1xi1cuf9 said:
After thinking about a while it became clear she has to be a UFC fan. She started out with one he!! of a superman punch! :shock:

I'd wager she'd take him in a cage match

Latest posts