I know what he means.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several Roy Moore supporters there just to see Trump, in action... Gotta look at the polls to see where big Luther stands now.. Might have put him ahead ...

Two sides to every coin.

Dolphins owner Stephen Ross:

"Our country needs unifying leadership right now, not more divisiveness. We need to seek to understand each other and have civil discourse instead of condemnation and sound bites. I know our players who kneeled for the anthem, and these are smart, young men of character who want to make our world a better place for everyone. They wanted to start a conversation and are making a difference in our community, including working with law enforcement to bring people together. We can all benefit from learning, listening and respecting each other. Sports are a common denominator in our world. We all have the responsibility to use this platform to promote understanding, respect and equality."

Excellent business man right there, viewership is down close to 20% and it's only going to get worse as the owners don't make their employees do what's right. The customer has the final say and their speaking loud and clear. The thugs, drunks, druggies, wife beaters and murderers of the NFL is bad enough. But disrespecting the country that made you rich, just cause your stupid, is stupid.

The NFL Commissioner:

Goodell issued a statement later Saturday morning that read: "The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture. There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month. Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players, and a failure to understand the overwhelming force for good our clubs and players represent in our communities."

True Grit Farms":8t6uxqdg said:
Excellent business man right there, viewership is down close to 20% and it's only going to get worse as the owners don't make their employees do what's right. The customer has the final say and their speaking loud and clear. The thugs, drunks, druggies, wife beaters and murderers of the NFL is bad enough. But disrespecting the country that made you rich, just cause your stupid, is stupid.

We will see. I voted for him but he is beginning to look like a one term President.

Bright Raven":ervnowxn said:
True Grit Farms":ervnowxn said:

We will see. I voted for him but he is beginning to look like a one term President.

I hope not, he's only done one thing that I didn't like and that was backing Strange. Voter fraud is being handled slowly but surely and that's going to be big for US.

Status
Not open for further replies.