I know this is a cattle board but...

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
It's hard to resist posting pictures of non-cattle subject matter... and that doesn't include flowers. :D

FYI I went on a feild trip last week to an acreage to see some horses. The owner who owns these horses founded Rescue 100, a rescue foundation for horses, and she and a bunch of other folks who had volunteered with this rescue program as well as the SPCA had rescued about 100 horses that were in terrible shape from a place not far from the city. She had quite the story to share about that. These horses of hers are not some of the horses she rescued, btw.

And the minis, they are used for therapy, the owner takes them to visit senior homes and I think she takes them to hospitals too, sometimes. They are full of character, those two. ;-)

So enjoy the pictures.

DSCF0027.jpg

Arabian walking up for a treat

DSCF0028.jpg

A pretty face

DSCF0029.jpg

The three stooges

DSCF0031.jpg

Gelding that is allergic to fly bites

DSCF0033.jpg

Getting some treats from a crowd of hopeful people

DSCF0035.jpg

Another pretty face

DSCF0038.jpg

Mini horse

DSCF0041.jpg

Getting a treat

DSCF0046.jpg

On the run

DSCF0053.jpg

One happy dog

I have two pieces of ^&*(*$ who-oops........... :lol2:

I mean I have two very adorable loving horses that would be perfect for her, one is even a retired standard bred race horse..

Sorry Karin, but my DUC is so slow lately that I haven't been able to view your pics,,,, But it "tis" true about my horses ,,,,,,they really really NEED TO GOOOOOOOO.

TNMasterBeefProducer":2ki4ly61 said:
I bet them little midget horses would be great for the circus to have little midget people riding them and doing tricks. I can see it now as I laugh.

It's even more great to watch them run. The horses I mean.

Thanks for the complements, it was fun going over to that place to see some different animals for a change. :)