I know this has been done, but...

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":3h9z2kha said:
My thanks to all for the good thoughts.

As long as I have something to munch on , I'm fine. Just have to get bigger clothes.
just munch on things like raw carrot or celery and you wont need any bigger clothes. :help:

warpaint":oeux38ib said:
My thanks to all for the good thoughts.

As long as I have something to munch on , I'm fine. Just have to get bigger clothes.

That's the truth. I put on about 40 pounds after I stopped. The doc started getting on to me about my weight and I told him no problem.......... I'll start smoking again.

His reply: "Your weight is fine". :lol2:

Warpaint, sorry about your loss.
I know what it is like to lose a parent. Been there, done that.
I also know what it is like to quit smoking. Been there, done that.
But if you are dealing with both these things at the same time, I have to say you are a better man than I am.
More power to you.

I'm sorry for your loss Warpaint. I quit smoking eight years ago an if i can quit anyone can. I was up to three packs a day. I don't know anyway around not gaining weight, i picked up about 30 pounds.

Again, my thanks.

I guess the only way around the weight gain is the carrots and rabbit food. (I aint into rabbit food)

Need to gain a few pounds anyway.

Lil' Brother, I gained 15 lbs. over the last 2.5 years. I attribute most of that to the Wife's cookin. If I could quit anyone can. I sho nuff loved them Marlboro's.