I knew it would happen

Help Support CattleToday:

Those old men at the nursing homes get away with a lot,,, some of the things I've heard they've done,,would make Matt Lauer look like a saint...

ALACOWMAN":18poou1t said:
Those old men at the nursing homes get away with a lot,,, some of the things I've heard they've done,,would make Matt Lauer look like a saint...

At least there is something to look forward to being there. :D

ALACOWMAN":26t0wqba said:

Uh..it ain't just the men.
The nursing home my father was at told us the had to watch 2-3 of the old women there. They had a habit of wandering around from their rooms at night and finding a man's bed to climb in to. My father confirmed this..he had to run one out of his room about 3am on 2 different occasions..

greybeard":1rqaymc4 said:
ALACOWMAN":1rqaymc4 said:

Uh..it ain't just the men.
The nursing home my father was at told us the had to watch 2-3 of the old women there. They had a habit of wandering around from their rooms at night and finding a man's bed to climb in to. My father confirmed this..he had to run one out of his room about 3am on 2 different occasions..
I believe it..

Latest posts