i knew i should have gone with him

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
cattleluvr18":nejpdrdg said:
sorry but i dont have any calves to pick out from my own herd. thats why i was at a club calf producer. so i can get good cattle to get a herd started so hofully one day i can have my own calves to pick from. and FYI to ya'll just cause hes name says boy in it doesnt make him a boy. and no i did not put that cause i gave in, i put it cause its the truth. there 78 comments on how i messed up. so oviously i did something wrong.

But do you understand what you did wrong, and why so many got upset about it?

Maybe there is a a forum out there, for kids closer to your age group, where you could be more comfortable in communicating your thoughts to?

GMN

cattleluvr18":3064888t said:
sorry but i dont have any calves to pick out from my own herd. thats why i was at a club calf producer. so i can get good cattle to get a herd started so hofully one day i can have my own calves to pick from. and FYI to ya'll just cause hes name says boy in it doesnt make him a boy. and no i did not put that cause i gave in, i put it cause its the truth. there 78 comments on how i messed up. so oviously i did something wrong.
If you don't believe what a group is saying don't go along with them! Do what you think is correct. This is what happend in Germany, "Well everybody else was gathering up the Jews". To every other poster who is acting like there forgiveness is the word of God you need to get over yourselves.

GMN":pfw9bqme said:
cattleluvr18":pfw9bqme said:
auctionboy":pfw9bqme said:
I would rather talk to her then the people that responded to this post with zero respect and ignorence!
thank you!! just because ya'll are older then me doesnt give you the right to not give me any respect.

I think you 2 should hook up, how can you ask for respect when either of you have no idea what it is?

GMN
I wasn't asking for respect for my self! I said you treated Cattleluvr very poorly. I think she shouldn't have been so disrespected. As for me I don't care what you think. I do think you are a pathetic follower.

backhoeboogie":wd3do07t said:
auctionboy":wd3do07t said:
Very, very disappointed. They complained enough and you gave. You believed what you wrote for the first three pages. I'm a little sick.

You have my pity. And so does everyone who has to come in contact with you.
like wise.

memanpa":3ah2vcvl said:
[quoteVery, very disappointed. They complained enough and you gave. You believed what you wrote for the first three pages. I'm a little sick.

and this is someone who wants us to respect him ?? not a chance in HE!! will he ever have the respect that some of the younger members of the forum have now and wiil in the future, i mentioned two of them earlier and know i didn't name others because of a senior moment,
auction"BOY" is right, there is no man in that pair of jeans and not likely ever will be.[/quote]
I don't care if you respect me, but you say very disresrectful things. I believe that it is very wrong to give in to this group if she doesn't believe it. As for what's in my jeans you can keep dreaming.

auctionboy":2fjgn5cg said:
This is what happend in Germany, "Well everybody else was gathering up the Jews". To every other poster who is acting like there forgiveness is the word of God you need to get over yourselves.

Think about it AB. If cattleluver's genes are from a psycho lady and and dipstick dad, what chance does she have in the gene pool?

I have hope for cattleluver. You are beyond hope. There is no comparison between Germany and what the good folks in this forum are trying to communicate. You are telling her "the earth is flat"

Status
Not open for further replies.