I just saw this ad!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Hay Roller(Case), Tractor, mowers, 941B Cat Track Loader $17,000., D6D Cat Dozer $32,000.00, old farm equipment and tools. Too numerous items to list. Come make an offer! This is a cheating, kicked out, soon to be ex-husband sale and there will be some good prices. Call 615-XXX-5322. Leave message

I'm so dang tempted to call, but I'm afraid I know who it is...

Crowderfarms":3sygstnj said:
Hay Roller(Case), Tractor, mowers, 941B Cat Track Loader $17,000., D6D Cat Dozer $32,000.00, old farm equipment and tools. Too numerous items to list. Come make an offer! This is a cheating, kicked out, soon to be ex-husband sale and there will be some good prices. Call 615-XXX-5322. Leave message

You worried about somethin', Crowder?

Alice

That stuff wouldn't be cheap if you had to give it back after you paid for it .I don't like the sound of it .JMHO

Larry

larryshoat":1daduu5r said:
That stuff wouldn't be cheap if you had to give it back after you paid for it .I don't like the sound of it .JMHO

Larry
she can sell anything the 2 of them had all he can do is make her pay him 1/2 of what she gets
If the div papers haven't been filed she can sell it all and don't have to give him anything

Been There done that

Ex took over 30k out of the bank the last month before she filed and it was Oh well

grannysoo":3bdqqffx said:
be nice hath no fury like a woman scorned...

Cheating at cards will get you killed. I hear that cheating on the boss lady will make you wish you had just cheated at cards.

Crowderfarms":3qaxl66p said:

seen it a bunch of times. that cheating will leave you clothed in rags....taint worth it

Latest posts