I heard a rumor that it was someones BDay..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to my favorite Hereford breeder from South Africa !!!!!!!!!

Gefeliciteerd Met Jou Verjaardag !!!!!!! (Mr. HD translated in Dutch he was having too hard of a time to translate to Afrikaans. I hope it is close enough. :lol2: )

Happy Birthday Knersie, thank you for all of your great advice and help ,wishing you a fantabulous day and many many more..Gesondheid . . !!!

13_10_161.gif

I think we may be a day late though.. Have a great one anyways H.. :)

Thanks, everyone.

Angus cowman, I may still have the enthusiasm of a 20 year old, but I certainly don't have the physique anymore.

Yep, a lot of wonderful men and a few women ;-) , are born in August. I wish I was born in August too.. :( Wait ,,,no I don't ,40 is coming soon enough as it is.. :lol: :help:

Gefeliciteerd Met Jou Verjaardag !!!!!!! (Mr. HD translated in Dutch he was having too hard of a time to translate to Afrikaans. I hope it is close enough.

In Afrikaans it would be "Veels geluk met jou verjaarsdag"

Happy Birthday Knersie!!!!!! Both my boys were born in August.....both great young adults! August boys just have something great about them, seem to excel in a specialty or two! I hope you had a wonderful Birthday.

KNERSIE":2gtmxhh7 said:
Gefeliciteerd Met Jou Verjaardag !!!!!!! (Mr. HD translated in Dutch he was having too hard of a time to translate to Afrikaans. I hope it is close enough.

Thank you ,,I have it cut and copied for next year.. :)

BTW,,, How do you say congratulations on your engagement,,?? :cowboy:

hillsdown":2yu7w9at said:
KNERSIE":2yu7w9at said:

Thank you ,,I have it cut and copied for next year.. :)

BTW,,, How do you say congratulations on your engagement,,?? :cowboy:

Baie geluk met jou verlowing.

Who's getting married?

Thanks Knersie. Michael one of our vets just got engaged, he moved here from SA a couple of years ago. A really nice guy. I want to send him and his fiance a card and write that in it. :)

He is going to marry another vet from SA , they came over together. She only does small animals though.

Latest posts