I have to brag a little

Help Support CattleToday:

Brute 23":enwohqp8 said:
That's awesome! Good luck.

You'll hear a lot of guys say stuff about women and guns... but when they are trained... you better watch out. Most females have way more natural ability than males when it comes to shooting IMO. :nod:

My mom hardly ever shoots but she beat out my dad and brother in law who shoot all the time. She challenged me but she wants me to shoot one of my dad's 9s and I want to shoot my 40 will take her on one day.

Good luck to your daughter CG8

Thanks all.....i'm just so proud of her. The person she beat in a round was a Ernest Langdon by 1.54 seconds (i think gun people will know him). She just started shooting March of this year. She's always excelled in everything she's done. This time, she has the best of help and the time to do it. Bill Wilson has taken her under his wing and is giving her the best opportunity a person could ask for..

That's good company.

Most of the women in my family hunt and shoot skeet including my mom. One of my cousins has her room painted hunter orange with sillouetes of guys hunting on the wall of her room. She's been dove hunting since 8 or 10.... and I mean killin birds.

She ended up with 11th in her division, thats men and women...and 5th overall woman...there were over 50 women...I know she was hoping for better, but its only her 4th competition and she was very nervous. I think that she's got this big competition over with, she'll settle in. She was able to watch the top shooters for the first time and is confident that next World competition, she'll do better.

Latest posts