I have three cows and no food.

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I went to the local stockyard and accidentally bought three cows last week. I live on a six acre farm in Indiana. I recently had to put a fence up and turn my garage into a feeding bin. I have been feeding them lettuce and brocolli because that's all my wife has raised in the garden this year. I don't have money for feed, and I don't even know what I should feed them exactly. My name is Bill, please help me. My wife is going to kill me because she doesn't know yet that I bought them and she is wondering why I put caution tape all around the garage.

This is an easy one, Bill. Call the bank and stop payment on your check for the cows. I promise that will solve everybody's problems, because--

Then, the salebarn will come get their cows.
Then, the police will come to get you.
Then, your wife will get a much needed break from having to put up with your dumb ass.

What else?

On second thought.......

Texan":2z0j1yhn said:
This is an easy one, Bill. Call the bank and stop payment on your check for the cows. I promise that will solve everybody's problems, because--

Then, the salebarn will come get their cows.
Then, the police will come to get you.
Then, your wife will get a much needed break from having to put up with your dumb ass.

What else?

Its really not fair for the salebarn to lose money because of your mistake. Do as C & C said and take them back. Tag them into your wife and when she gets the check maybe she can go on a vacation.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: . :roll: : :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:Your real name ain,t Gp 78 is it.

INbuffalobill":7njq79z5 said:
I went to the local stockyard and accidentally bought three cows last week. I live on a six acre farm in Indiana. I recently had to put a fence up and turn my garage into a feeding bin. I have been feeding them lettuce and brocolli because that's all my wife has raised in the garden this year. I don't have money for feed, and I don't even know what I should feed them exactly. My name is Bill, please help me. My wife is going to kill me because she doesn't know yet that I bought them and she is wondering why I put caution tape all around the garage.

LOL! How can you "accidentally" buy 3 cows? If your post is for real, and you are just feeding them vegetables out of your garden, they'll probably be dead soon and your present worries will be over. In case you don't know, the primary food for cattle is grass and hay... Also, put them in pasture to graze until you figure out how to solve your problems.... P.S. I'd think it would be a little hard to hide 3 cows from your wife on only 6 acres...then, there's the garage issue... :shock: :?:

INbuffalobill":3143ejgr said:

Idiot

there are laws you are breaking by starving these animals, and you could face a fine and jail time. Sell them, there are pleanty of prople who want cows and will treat them like they deserve!

If you have six acres put them out on in (If there is fence) and buy a round bail of hay until you can get them to a better pasture (Lay off the beer, caution tape and extra goodies to pay for it) or sale barn. Look around one of the local ranchers may let you move them onto his place until you can get established on a fee per head deal or trade him one of them for the lease. It would be good to watch someone experienced anyway and they might enjoy taking you under their wing. Sounds like you have initiative just need guidance and direction.

Whatever you do you have to take action. Sounds like you took action without thinking at the auction. Just settle down, think out a sound plan and then go for it.

Hope you the best!

I will take them off your hands.no charge got plenty off grass. im trying to get plenty of hay.for the winter mouths hopefully enough to sell alittle easyer said then done.

How do you accidentally buy cattle? I've "accidentally" bought a soda or two(dozen) but cattle are WAY more expensive than sodas.

Now that I understand the Oregon joke...Bill you must be from Oregon the land of the imported moron... I don't believe this is a real post.

Alan":3sfa81jd said:
Now that I understand the Oregon joke...Bill you must be from Oregon the land of the imported moron... I don't believe this is a real post.

I assume you are referring to the original poster "INbuffalobill"...and not me, Running Arrow Bill!

I've read enough of your post to know you are far too smart to "accidentally" buy some cows from the yard. Yes this was directed at "accident prone" buffalo bill.

P.S. Running Arrow Bill you should have been able to figure out who it was directed at.

Alan

Latest posts