I have this idea and could use some opinions

Help Support CattleToday:

dbro

Reaction score
It is nice to be back and reading the posts from this group. Life has gotten away and work took over. With the crazy schedule I fell into, I decided to give up doing trim carpentry and have focused on trying to build a business that allows me the opportunity to be home more. The idea I have revolves around this business I have started which is buying and selling land. The way I go about finding the properties made me think of the opportunity to possibly locate land that an owner might lease for use versus wanting to sell. If I could mail a letter to each owner of property of a certain type and size such as land in a particular county offering to lease their property and have them contact me if interested. Would this be something that you would find useful and even pay for? Thanks Daniel

dbro said:
It is nice to be back and reading the posts from this group. Life has gotten away and work took over. With the crazy schedule I fell into, I decided to give up doing trim carpentry and have focused on trying to build a business that allows me the opportunity to be home more. The idea I have revolves around this business I have started which is buying and selling land. The way I go about finding the properties made me think of the opportunity to possibly locate land that an owner might lease for use versus wanting to sell. If I could mail a letter to each owner of property of a certain type and size such as land in a particular county offering to lease their property and have them contact me if interested. Would this be something that you would find useful and even pay for? Thanks Daniel
I get those letters and calls all the time. Realtors, foresters, individuals, solar companies, ... and they go in the round file. Same for the hunting leases and pasture renters. I have all leased I want to. I think that someone must be making some money on the deal but it is a developed market here.

Yep...round file em. I'm sure you might get a call from someone eventually but it won't be from me.

Latest posts