I have a patented invention for pulling T-posts. May I introduce safeTpuller here?

Help Support CattleToday:

Chain Saw Driver, good to see you post again. I kinda looked for your place last year when I was working to get the San Jac County min requirements for Ag Exemption (livestock) changed. They met us half way and reduced it some but kept in the part requiring 75% non-wooded.

I have one made by Priefert similar to the ones from TSC. It IS a problem in soft soil but I just welded a bigger pad on the bottom, with a slot that fits around the teepost. I've yet to find a teepost I couldn't pull, even in wooded fence lines. Some tho, are lots easier than others. I've pulled a couple that the tee post spade stayed in the ground, or came out bent up, hung up by roots.

I'm gettin old and weaker and have toyed with finding me one of these front bumper post pullers but my wife said 'hell no!'.
;)

front bumper post pullers.jpg

Thank you Liberty Garden, I appreciate your kind words. I am planning an upgrade to the design that will allow the "safe" use of a high lift jack. The current version is not designed for a high lift jack thus I can't recommend that practice yet. I'll let everyone know when I have the new design available. Again thank you so much for the kind words and interest.

Good evening Greybeard, good to hear from you. Still up here in the woods, good to be back on the forum. yeah San Jacinto county appraisal district leaves a bit to be desired. Kind of like our road maintenance........:rolleyes: I appreciate your thoughts on the tool,. I built this thing out of necessity years ago when nothing else would grab and hold. This tool is a beast of a machine and should last a lifetime for farm use. I'm getting a lot of interest from pipeline companies and other companies that put up temporary fence every evening and take it up the next morning. It's very good for crews that lack knowledge and training on how to be safe when pulling t-posts. It will sure save your back. Now if I could just get the county to save our tax dollars.........🙂

Kind of like our road maintenance........:rolleyes: I
After about 5 decades, they finally put some cold 2nd hand blacktop on the road nearest my place. It was some they had ground off Tony Tapp Rd.
You missed some good meetings last year.
At the November Appraisal District ag advisory board meeting, I met a couple somewhere up near you that raise goats and sheep and market them well. They make a living doing it, but couldn't get ag exemption because they have just under 20 acres. Same for the lady that has the blueberry farm on West side of 945. Now, both qualify for ag exemption, whereas they didn't before.

Either you don't have much black gumbo soil in your part of the country or you could win gold medals in weightlifting at the Olympics.
Pour a little water down the post, wiggle, a little more water and wiggle. She'll come to her milk.

No fence in gumbo but I've farmed it. Glad the whole country ain't gumbo, it'll make a preacher cuss.

We've got three soil types on our place, gumbo (wiggle wiggle sometimes works), sand and lots of it, and iron ore clay mix. The iron ore clay mix bites so hard some posts have to be dug up to remove. My little mini ex can lift 6600 pounds at the blade and I had one post the other day in iron ore clay that would not come out even with the entire 6600 pound lifting force on it. safeTpuller did it's job perfectly I just needed more machine. I wound up digging at the base a little to release the post then pulled it using safeTpuller. The compaction ability of the iron ore clay mix here never cease to amaze me. We recently built a house pad out of it. Hard as a brick

Latest posts