I have a patented invention for pulling T-posts. May I introduce safeTpuller here?

Help Support CattleToday:

Chainsaw Driver

Reaction score
Good morning,
I wanted to take a moment and introduce my patented and trademarked device for pulling T-posts. It's called safeTpuller and is specifically designed to be used with lifting equipment (front end loaders, skid steers, track hoes, etc). safeTpuller is overbuilt for years of hard service. Please feel free to visit our website www.safetpuller.com There are links to our videos as well as an option to purchase a tool(s) if you so desire. I would also welcome your comments and discussion on the tool. BTW safeTpuller is proudly MADE IN TEXAS

Moderators: If this post in any way violates policy or is unwelcome I will gladly remove it if needed. I looked around and didn't see any rule prohibiting the introduction. Just wanted to get the word out and gather some feedback from our group as most of us use T-posts in our every day life. Thank you for the opportunity.safeTpuller good photo for website.jpeg

It would really be slick if you could hook and unhook without a ground man.

I have always used a chain but it's not the best. Just about lost a thumb once when the operator pulled before I had it hooked.

Even on a pipe post, chain won't slip if you hook it right.

I want to see the chainsaw driver? The device would be handy and quick to use you have pictured.

I made this hand puller a few years ago with some metal scraps laying around and even painted it. Hard dry soil the tractor loader chain works better, but in most soils it will yank them right out. I saw one at TSC a few years latter $59 similar.

H8uwOlH.jpg

Last edited:
I use a chain welded to a piece pf plate that has the shape of the T-Post cut out of it. The shape is of course is a little bigger than the T-Post thickness. It works well. The ground man just drops it over the post and holds it in position by the chain while the driver lifts up. Very quick and safe.

BTW, Nice Beefmasters in the picture

I added your video to make it easier to see being used....

Last edited:
Thank you for adding the video, didn't know if that was permitted. The tool is specifically designed for crew use. I also used chains for years, and you're right, hooked correctly they bite well. Unfortunately, in my industry (pipeline construction) hand and back injuries occur from doing dumb things. Our tool is intended to remove the guess work and hopefully most of the human error. While the tool does in fact help protect personnel it also has the unique feature of not bending a post. The groove along the back holds the post straight. On a recent project, we pulled 120 posts in about an hour and put everyone of them back in when we rebuilt the fence. They were all straight. Saved us a bunch of money. Thank you to everyone that commented, I appreciate the feedback.

I want to see the chainsaw driver? The device would be handy and quick to use you have pictured.

I made this hand puller a few years ago with some metal scraps laying around and even painted it. Hard dry soil the tractor loader chain works better, but in most soils it will yank them right out. I saw one at TSC a few years latter $59 similar.

H8uwOlH.jpg
1643202944000.png

I am not too handy. I got this at TSC for about $40 bucks. I can't imagine anything being better

Good morning,
I wanted to take a moment and introduce my patented and trademarked device for pulling T-posts. It's called safeTpuller and is specifically designed to be used with lifting equipment (front end loaders, skid steers, track hoes, etc). safeTpuller is overbuilt for years of hard service. Please feel free to visit our website www.safetpuller.com There are links to our videos as well as an option to purchase a tool(s) if you so desire. I would also welcome your comments and discussion on the tool. BTW safeTpuller is proudly MADE IN TEXAS

Moderators: If this post in any way violates policy or is unwelcome I will gladly remove it if needed. I looked around and didn't see any rule prohibiting the introduction. Just wanted to get the word out and gather some feedback from our group as most of us use T-posts in our every day life. Thank you for the opportunity.View attachment 12526
I gotta ask. Is it safe?

:D

I use a t-post puller similar to one on HDRider's post since I work alone and don't own a tractor. However, the t-post puller while it's great in spring when the soil is soft, it's a back breaker in August. Also, pulling t-pots along old fence lines where tree roots have grown over a t-post plate is a sure recipe to herniate a disk. Lastly, pulling out leaning t-post is a pain in the back, literally. If I had a skid or a tractor, I'd probably buy that safeTpuller.

I use a t-post puller similar to one on HDRider's post since I work alone and don't own a tractor. However, the t-post puller while it's great in spring when the soil is soft, it's a back breaker in August. Also, pulling t-pots along old fence lines where tree roots have grown over a t-post plate is a sure recipe to herniate a disk. Lastly, pulling out leaning t-post is a pain in the back, literally. If I had a skid or a tractor, I'd probably buy that safeTpuller.
It must be a soil thing. The only t post I was not able to pull was one that is rooted in the ground by surrounding trees.

That safeTpuller would do it, but I could not get a tractor into position without sawing down trees. Me and that t post have come to an agreement.

It must be a soil thing. The only t post I was not able to pull was one that is rooted in the ground by surrounding trees.

Either you don't have much black gumbo soil in your part of the country or you could win gold medals in weightlifting at the Olympics.

Latest posts