I have a bull calf that likes to eat ice out of my hands.

Help Support CattleToday:

Tod Dague":227x76a7 said:
Ryder":227x76a7 said:
TheBullLady":227x76a7 said:
Ok.. I"ve been educated! I've never heard of Moon Pies and RC cola! To tell you the truth, I didn't think they SOLD RC cola in Texas!

I've converted to Dr. Pepper.. I guess too many years in Texas! But those Moon Pies are still nasty..
Do they have creme soda in Texas?
(For those with a discriminating taste) ;-)

Yes I.B.C. makes a good Cream Soda but they make an even better Root Beer! 8)
Thanks for the post Tod. I was beginning to think I was the only person in the world to know about creme soda.
I have both creme soda and root beer on hand at all times.

Ryder":bcc663hb said:
Tod Dague":bcc663hb said:
Ryder":bcc663hb said:
TheBullLady":bcc663hb said:
Ok.. I"ve been educated! I've never heard of Moon Pies and RC cola! To tell you the truth, I didn't think they SOLD RC cola in Texas!

I've converted to Dr. Pepper.. I guess too many years in Texas! But those Moon Pies are still nasty..
Do they have creme soda in Texas?
(For those with a discriminating taste) ;-)

Yes I.B.C. makes a good Cream Soda but they make an even better Root Beer! 8)
Thanks for the post Tod. I was beginning to think I was the only person in the world to know about creme soda.
I have both creme soda and root beer on hand at all times.

It used to be alot more popular around here but seems to be fading away.
:(

Hi Yall!

I'm actually drinking an A&W Cream soda right now. They are my favorite, then it;s Dr. Pepper! I have never seen Cream Soda in a fountain drink station :(

sidney411":3hxw0wwu said:
Hi Yall!

I'm actually drinking an A&W Cream soda right now. They are my favorite, then it;s Dr. Pepper! I have never seen Cream Soda in a fountain drink station :(

Way to go Sidney! I had one Sunday. I have never seen one in fountain drink either.
Am I missing something about Dr. Pepper in Texas replacing coca cola?

Ryder":1va55xal said:
sidney411":1va55xal said:
Hi Yall!

Way to go Sidney! I had one Sunday. I have never seen one in fountain drink either.

Coca Cola owns Dr. Pepper so IMHO I doubt that would happen.

la4angus":3puquvft said:
Ryder":3puquvft said:
sidney411":3puquvft said:
Hi Yall!

Coca Cola owns Dr. Pepper so IMHO I doubt that would happen.

Last time I looked, Coke made Mr Pibb to compete with Dr Pepper. I don't think they own the Dr.