i hate

Help Support CattleToday:

Bammy....there just ain't a whole lot of anything happening in this world to make a fellow feel good about life once he does get up in the morning. But don't kick the dog....kick the cat. :lol2: :lol2: They deserve everything that happens to them.

TexasBred":3au1rylb said:
Bammy....there just ain't a whole lot of anything happening in this world to make a fellow feel good about life once he does get up in the morning. But don't kick the dog....kick the cat. :lol2: :lol2: They deserve everything that happens to them.
You make a strong point. That last part.

Better still, go kill a few snakes.

One thing you should be glad of and that is being able to get up in the morning, the suns shining, birds singing, remember you are a long time in the ground so enjoy it while your up on this side of the land. Every day is a blessing so come on now count them as things could be a lot worse. :D :D :D you could be pushing daisies.
116DBB1.gif

Ryder":1vmeb7es said:
alacattleman":1vmeb7es said:
Calman":1vmeb7es said:
Sounds like your having a bad time if i'm figuring right.

Cal
maybe, but i think its becoming stronger with my age... i feel like a hillbilly archie bunker
I'm a little different. I hate going to bed at night.

That's the truth, i despise the nighttime. I can't wait to get out of the bed come daylight to see what the new day brings.

alacattleman":1u61ft93 said:
just about every thing.... i even hate getting up in the mornings, cause i know there be something new too hate :devil2:

Everyone's entitled to have a bad spell and indulge themselves with a little self-pity once in a while. But in the end, it's up to you whether you choose to focus on the bad stuff or the good stuff in your life.

MO_cows":1156c92p said:
alacattleman":1156c92p said:
just about every thing.... i even hate getting up in the mornings, cause i know there be something new too hate :devil2:

Everyone's entitled to have a bad spell and indulge themselves with a little self-pity once in a while. But in the end, it's up to you whether you choose to focus on the bad stuff or the good stuff in your life.
yes this is true...but it is nice to have someone buck you up a little every now and then, nice to know you have people who care.

Yep,nice to have a few good words whenever I come here and need one or two(which has been quite often lately)..Thanks all.. :D :heart: :wave:

When I get up in the mornings, I get the paper and make sure that I'm not in the obit column or the police report. If not, I know it's going to be a good day. :mrgreen:

Latest posts