I hate winter

Help Support CattleToday:

We are having the worst winter we have ever had since 04 I think. Its been awhile since we have had these below 20s weather and in the single digits. We are even having below zero weather. I cant belive how bitter cold its been here in the past two months. We have had more snow than we had in awhile. They are calling for a huge storm here starting tomorrow. :( I am so hoping it goes around us or we just git a snowflake or two. I am so sick of winter. I cant move when I have to put so many layers of clothes on. I got a bull that definely has to leave as soon as the prices go up around here, its so hard to outrun him when you got 3 layers of clothes on. Hes done chased me around the tractor twice. :mad: I hit him on the head the other day with the crowbar I think I just pi$$ed him off instead. That poor holstein calf of mine is having a rough time with this cold weather. My dogs are not used to this cold either. I cant wait till May.

Well lets see. Just came in from outside (t-shirt weather), lightning in the north east and east. Stood and watched it for 10 or so. Old saying goes thunder in February frost in April. Groundhog day is tomorrow. Pretty sure the rat is going to see his shadow so six more weeks of the same @^*!$. Beautiful clear skies, bright stars (no mosquitoes or wind) and the moon is holding water. Just a wonderful winter. Next chance of rain in the forecast (besides tonight :roll: ) is Monday a week.