i hate neighbors

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull maybe you should re-read this posting...

skyhightree1":2788nolz said:
hooknline":2788nolz said:
The mistake you made was when you didn't just shoot the dog. Once things settle down for awhile, and it runs your cows, just shoot it and bury it so it doesn't attract birds.

Been there done that... I had to do the same. People do not respect others property just think of themselves... I also have 3 dogs that belong to someone around me and they think my property is there personal bathroom. Every time they see me they haul tail off my place one day soon I am gonna fix them too as I did the other dogs.

Calman":3edmlhtz said:
I confronted the neighbors several times and of course they said it never happens.I finally got fed up with it,and when they went to work I would scoop it up and through it over the fence into their pool.

Cal
:lol2: Good one Cal!

Red Bull notice where it says its HABITUAL

skyhightree1":2qt1uc8d said:
Red Bull Breeder":2qt1uc8d said:
You would shoot a mans dog for no more than taking a crap on your place?

Yes, because its habitual my kids try to play step in it or fall in it other half steps in it and gets all on her suv tires I hear the grief while the dogs go back home and there owners have not a care in the world. If it were just something that happened once every 6 months no problem but daily is ridiculous I didn't bust my arse to buy my place so someone elses dogs could use my yard as a port a john.

Dogs will poop in the same area that has their scent. Pick it up and throw it back into their yard. It may get the dogs to start pooping in their own yard.

chippie":8i4fedey said:
Dogs will poop in the same area that has their scent. Pick it up and throw it back into their yard. It may get the dogs to start pooping in their own yard.

Or maybe pick it up put it in a bag and leave in the neighbors mail box. :lol2:

Cal

chippie":3blzpq1z said:

I have no idea whos dogs they are or where they belong I see them walking the roads and going in everyone's yard they have no collars on them or anything and won't let you get within 50 feet of them. I know someone is feeding them but not sure who and don't want to ask and raise any flags.

skyhightree1":35uowo3r said:
I have no idea whos dogs they are or where they belong I see them walking the roads and going in everyone's yard they have no collars on them or anything and won't let you get within 50 feet of them. I know someone is feeding them but not sure who and don't want to ask and raise any flags.

Bummer. I thought that they were your neighbor's dogs.

They are one of my neighbors dogs not sure whos... see I have people on both sides of me and its basically 10 acres on each side with 4-6 houses on each side of me and most of the people on one side are family the other im not sure I don't know them very well as I keep to myself and only talk to my direct neighbors beside me and not the others.

You was the thinking other folks needed to train there dogs. Me i can have them dogs where they don't even come threw my yard in less than 24 hours if they show a regular as you say.Hope you read Cals post, it shows that a thinking man can get results without killing somefellars dogs. You might try talking to the neighbors you don't talk to. Might not be there dogs either. If they are just strays a running the road and don't belong to any of your neighbors wouldn't be nobody mad if you did kill them.

dieselbeef":39mmqydz said:
poison works....its indiscriminate tho..beware

Very true but you can't buy the good stuff anymore or maybe I don't know what to buy lol PM me and let me know what I should be using.

obviously due care is needed.

when ya go in for the night put it out...when ya git up go out first and clean it up. liver or burger is a sure thing

tomcat from tractor supply seems to be afav with the umm...rats round here

dieselbeef":zc68axbo said:
obviously due care is needed.

when ya go in for the night put it out...when ya git up go out first and clean it up. liver or burger is a sure thing

tomcat from tractor supply seems to be afav with the umm...rats round here

I am going to pick up a jug tonight... for my umm... rat problem... definately need to practice care when fooling with poison.

If you can get them eat poison you can be rid of them with out killing them. You ain't being a very good neighbor if you tell you got a problem. Think man a old hub cap with the valve stem hole a rubber mat and electrc. Make sure the rubber mat is small and the feed and ground is wet.

Too much work for all that.. If you want you can come here catch them and take them home with you I don't have a problem with that.

Do I need to start a thread for you two? Lot if fussin over squat. RBB I know you have better shyt to talk about. Go give someone some cow advise. You haven't accomplished a dam thing here in 3 pages.

chippie":41wwyqyk said:

Shouldn't he use a scoop tho?

Latest posts