i hate neighbors

Help Support CattleToday:

As i said if the dog is a troubling your stock don't see a problem with killing the dog. Grown man that can't figure out how to stop a dog from crapping in his yard with out killing it would rather just kill someone elses dog cause he can. Hickory switch or a hot shot will work wonders applied right.If that don't work got a few more that will.

Red Bull Breeder":2bx97yyl said:
As i said if the dog is a troubling your stock don't see a problem with killing the dog. Grown man that can't figure out how to stop a dog from crapping in his yard with out killing it would rather just kill someone elses dog cause he can. Hickory switch or a hot shot will work wonders applied right.If that don't work got a few more that will.

Why is it my responsibility to train someone elses animals? I am supposed to come home enjoy my property without any bs from someone elses animals encroaching on my property.The dog is troubling my FAMILY.... that for me takes precidence over any stock I own. If my kids aren't happy and can't enjoy what I worked hard to provide for them DOGS GOTTA GO... I personally think it takes a grown man to deal head on with the situation with any means necessary to keep family safe and happy. Red Bull just incase you wanted to know these are my jobs. I am a Arborist and Farmer.. I am sorry I am not a Dog Obedience Trainer. I love dogs I have 28 hunting dogs in total so don't think I just wanted to shoot a dog.. I DON'T ...

Red Bull Breeder":18z0y3m2 said:

Bigger dog to stand guard. Rock salt does wonders.

Ok catch a coon skin him out and tie the hide to the offending dog. Then turn the hounds loose not only would they solve the problem but it would be quite entertaining.

M5farm":3ums4knn said:
Ok catch a coon skin him out and tie the hide to the offending dog. Then turn the hounds loose not only would they solve the problem but it would be quite entertaining.

LMAO..

You are getting something for free; and dog poop is a great soil builder... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Not for us it isn't--I think a dog turd has the same halflife as Radium does. Dog poop takes forever to decompose.

skyhightree1":283kok5t said:
Red Bull Breeder":283kok5t said:
You would shoot a mans dog for no more than taking a crap on your place?

Yes, because its habitual my kids try to play step in it or fall in it other half steps in it and gets all on her suv tires I hear the grief while the dogs go back home and there owners have not a care in the world. If it were just something that happened once every 6 months no problem but daily is ridiculous I didn't bust my arse to buy my place so someone elses dogs could use my yard as a port a john.
is there no way you can reinforce the fence so they can't get on to your property? I know it can be annoying when someone else's animal is on your side of the fence, when the owners are irresponsible and don't care.

Naw Chrisy he would rather just shoot someones dog. He claims to have hunting dogs, if he has they have been on other peoples property. Mabe them folks had should have shot them.

Red Bull Breeder":3bhqinlw said:
Naw Chrisy he would rather just shoot someones dog. He claims to have hunting dogs, if he has they have been on other peoples property. Mabe them folks had should have shot them.

Chances are skyhightree1's dogs are kept in a kennel. Hunting dogs do not run loose.

chrisy":1dxubu57 said:
skyhightree1":1dxubu57 said:
Red Bull Breeder":1dxubu57 said:
You would shoot a mans dog for no more than taking a crap on your place?

Yes, because its habitual my kids try to play step in it or fall in it other half steps in it and gets all on her suv tires I hear the grief while the dogs go back home and there owners have not a care in the world. If it were just something that happened once every 6 months no problem but daily is ridiculous I didn't bust my arse to buy my place so someone elses dogs could use my yard as a port a john.
is there no way you can reinforce the fence so they can't get on to your property? I know it can be annoying when someone else's animal is on your side of the fence, when the owners are irresponsible and don't care.

You are missing a great point why am I to build a fence to keep someone elses animals off my property ?

chippie":1z9ymyjx said:
Red Bull Breeder":1z9ymyjx said:

Chances are skyhightree1's dogs are kept in a kennel. Hunting dogs do not run loose.

Yes, My dogs are kept in a kennel until its time to hunt. My dogs have gone on other peoples property but I have gps collars and tracking collars it is a major rare event if I leave them out overnight I make every attempt to get them back every time I hunt. If my dogs were free and ran and crapped on peoples property everyday and someone dispatched them thats on me. I have a right as a animal owner to keep them on my property.

Red Bull Breeder":2lc0e9ut said:

If my dogs are CREATING A PROBLEM for the owner of the property I would expect them to do what they had to do. I don't care that someones dogs comes on my property you are acting like soon as it steps on it I will shoot it ...NOT TRUE...

Go back read your posts, sounded that way to me. A good hickory switch and a hand full of tail will send the neighbors dog home. No shots fired!

This thread reminds me of years ago when I lived in Ohio.
The neighbors had a couple poodles and every morning before they left for work they let them out and they would come over and do there thing in my yard.Neighbors would even stand and watch them. I confronted the neighbors several times and of course they said it never happens.I finally got fed up with it,and when they went to work I would scoop it up and through it over the fence into their pool.
Didn't take but about three times and the little dogs never came back.

Cal

Red Bull Breeder":3q24fqa6 said:
Go back read your posts, sounded that way to me. A good hickory switch and a hand full of tail will send the neighbors dog home. No shots fired!

Red Bull since you seem to have alot of experience as an obedience trainer how do you suppose I catch the DOGS that keep doing this if they won't let me get anywhere near them ? I am not a dog whisperer and can't make them stop and let me get that close tell me what an EXPERT such as yourself would do.

Latest posts