i hate cows.

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm now thinking one of the calves had spaghetti from under the hood of a tractor. Been there and done that. :oops:

Must have been a real whopper this time. Now take a few minutes to remember the good times, take two asprins, and call us in the morning :roll: :frowns:

We had a cow that did the wire thing too. Husban never learned his lesson. She could clean all the wires on a tractor in 5 minutes. Did that to every tractor on the farm + 25 feet of copper wire. Shipped her, great weight, good price. Had a good name to Tin Gut.

Is it true that anticipation will cause white scours? Or is it yellow scours? Or was it constipation? At any rate, the anticipation is gonna kill us one way or the other! :lol:

Beefy":16670pws said:
i'm not ready to talk about it.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
gaah.gif
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
thunder.gif

Just remember what you told me when I posted depressed about farming, all the hard work it is, but all the rewards too.

Gail

Wow, Beefy. Take a moment. Try to remember why you got into this line of work. :D Think hard.

I love that little yellow stick armed guy that's going crazy...

Macon, can you add that emoticon, also?

Alice

Alice":218i0the said:

Alice

I was thinking the same thing Alice, I would like to know where everyone finds all these interesting emoticons.

Victoria":vp3fcl5e said:
Alice":vp3fcl5e said:

Alice

I was thinking the same thing Alice, I would like to know where everyone finds all these interesting emoticons.

all these little emoticons are MSN and there are some good ones on Incredemail.

Beefy are you going to enighten us as to what has your dander up?Hopefully nothing happened to Cornbread or Tatersalad.

reading on another thread Beefy, has one of your Cows attacked you, a kick in the gut or bang on the head or both. If so I can see why you would be off of cows right now, but it goes with the territory, doesn't it???? :roll:

chrisy":2nca7hbj said:
Victoria":2nca7hbj said:
Alice":2nca7hbj said:

Alice

all these little emoticons are MSN and there are some good ones on Incredemail.

Thanks chrisy.:)

You didn't go out and find all the cows gone did you? Then, thinking they got out, spend several hours checking fences only to conclude someone must have rustled them and shut the gate when they left. But then, looking at an old homeplace, realize you left the door open to the house and find all the cows inside the house having a grand time. Don't ask how I know this is possible. :oops:

Jogeephus":2tte6bx5 said:
You didn't go out and find all the cows gone did you? Then, thinking they got out, spend several hours checking fences only to conclude someone must have rustled them and shut the gate when they left. But then, looking at an old homeplace, realize you left the door open to the house and find all the cows inside the house having a grand time. Don't ask how I know this is possible. :oops:

I had that happen to me with chickens. They didn't want to leave.

Lammie":24gw20bi said:
Jogeephus":24gw20bi said:

I had that happen to me with chickens. They didn't want to leave.

no they realize how nice and warm and cosy you have it and think why shouldn't I :p

Nanny Nanny boo boo......

Come on. Two posts that say your got a problem with what makes you money. Join the crowd.

By the way I love your dry humor when it's there.

Where is the beef.

Wewild":1k1c9q28 said:
Nanny Nanny boo boo......

Come on. Two posts that say your got a problem with what makes you money. Join the crowd.

By the way I love your dry humor when it's there.

Where is the beef.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really Beefy even the best series that ends with a cliff hanger comes back to fill the viewers in.You are not going to make us wait till next season to unveil the dilema to which you are in are you? :(

Dish please and soon a new week has begun. ;-)

Latest posts