i hate cows.

Help Support CattleToday:

hay all. sorry about the scare. tried to post last night but the dsl was acting like a cow and not doing like it ought to. nobody got hurt or anything, those cows just chose the WRONG day to tick off a certain redhead (should explain a lot) and now 182 are paying the consequences. i will probably get rid of that many next week too if all goes accordingly, and *sigh* keep a handful. this full moon has really made the cows particularly looney this time. i still maintain that cows suck a big fat one and i highly recommend culling on impulse while ticked off.
have a great day, beefy

Beefy":2xl4m6kh said:
nobody got hurt or anything, those cows just chose the WRONG day to tick off a certain redhead (should explain a lot) and now 182 are paying the consequences. have a great day, beefy

Yep, that explains it. I've found that acting in anger usually leads to kicking ones butt at leisure for quite a long time, but that could just be my experience. ;-) I'm very glad no one got hurt, and it was just a case of the full moon crazies.

Beefy":vvc8pzal said:
hay all. sorry about the scare. tried to post last night but the dsl was acting like a cow and not doing like it ought to. nobody got hurt or anything, those cows just chose the WRONG day to tick off a certain redhead (should explain a lot) and now 182 are paying the consequences. i will probably get rid of that many next week too if all goes accordingly, and *sigh* keep a handful. this full moon has really made the cows particularly looney this time. i still maintain that cows suck a big fat one and i highly recommend culling on impulse while ticked off.
have a great day, beefy

When the dust settles I am sure we would all be interested in knowing what could go wrong so much to make you want to sell over 300 head? If it is not being to nosey? And if you are going to re stock or downsizing for good?

And how will this affect them cool pics we have come accustomed to? :)

oh man i had a gut feeling that he soldout.an i was right.i dont think i can ever get ticked off enough to sale every cow on the place.heres hoping everything goes ok for you.

aplusmnt":3d76m4ss said:
Beefy":3d76m4ss said:
have a great day, beefy

When the dust settles I am sure we would all be interested in knowing what could go wrong so much to make you want to sell over 300 head? If it is not being to nosey? And if you are going to re stock or downsizing for good?

And how will this affect them cool pics we have come accustomed to? :)

Those are my questions too. I am glad everyone is OK Beefy. I've been thinking about you.

Beefy":3653wkqv said:
have a great day, beefy

So--ya got pasture to rent? Or is someone planting corn on the ground?

i'm not selling out. when the dust settles i'll probably still have 150-200 cows so no worries. I'm just doing some spring cleaning and cows are having calves as fast as i'm selling them. got pastures in need of renovating, badly, so many cows right now that its become quantity before quality and less help than ive had in the past. its going to be change for the better i assure you.

Beefy":2ij86af5 said:
i'm not selling out. when the dust settles i'll probably still have 150-200 cows so no worries. I'm just doing some spring cleaning and cows are having calves as fast as i'm selling them. got pastures in need of renovating, badly, so many cows right now that its become quantity before quality and less help than ive had in the past. its going to be change for the better i assure you.

Glad to hear you didn't shoot them all. And that sounds like a plan to me. 200 cows will still keep you out of trouble (trouble from idle hands, y'know).

Latest posts