i hate cows.

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hate cows. cows freakin suck a big fat one. they have pushed my buttons one too many times, and guess what?- somebody hit the big red one today--the last button and the big red one that reads "CAUTION! DO NOT TOUCH BIG RED BUTTON" Yeah thats right, they are all salebarn bound! i'm going to sell them all and i hope they are all on someones plate this time next week. if only there was a stronger word than "hate". man am i evermore ticked off today. those cows can kiss my white butt.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

*LIVID!* (steam coming out of ears emoticon)

Well there's got to be a story that goes with this. Can we hear it and I hope it's not a "gotcha" like the cow ate your homework.

And now for the rest of the story?

Cuz

I hate that for you Beefy.

I wish things were different.

I hope no one was hurt or worse.

suck a big fat one huh? :lol2:

so what is the story behind this? cattle too get me a little ticked off. but nothin like this. i also hope that no one or none of the cattle got hurt. but you really need to tell the story.

Dang Beefy.

If you was here I'd make you a nice cool cocktail and we'd sit on the porch and look at my cows.

What happened........... they get out again?

Wewild":9knp2smh said:
I hate that for you Beefy.

I wish things were different.

I hope no one was hurt or worse.
Me too. Hope everyone is well.

Dang, Beefy! :eek: I, too, hope no one was hurt or worse, and I hate it for you as well.

it has taken him 2 hours to cool off enough to tell us the rest of the story

if it takes that many cold ones it must have been a dandy

should we be checking the police/ambulance reports in your area????

come on Beefy - tell us - we are dying to know if we need to send you some prozac or bandaids!

He may have posted that while waiting for the aid car to arrive.
I can understand the feeling. I have felt that way myself many times. But when I slow down to figure out the best time to sell, well I change my mind.

Beefy this must have been a hum dinger for your reaction, calmed down enough to tell the story. without getting my head bitten off, Loathe is stronger than HATE.

Beefy":2n4d8bl5 said:

I hate cows. cows freakin suck a big fat one. they have pushed my buttons one too many times, and guess what?- somebody hit the big red one today--the last button and the big red one that reads "CAUTION! DO NOT TOUCH BIG RED BUTTON" Yeah thats right, they are all salebarn bound! i'm going to sell them all and i hope they are all on someones plate this time next week. if only there was a stronger word than "hate". man am i evermore ticked off today. those cows can kiss my white butt.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

What sale barn? If you sell them you will die they are the reason Cattlemen live so long trying to come up with ways to beat them at all the crap they can tear up. Trying to breed the perfect cow herd and when you almost get there we die and the kids run them through the salebarn.

Send 'em my way and I'll eat as many as I can. What I can't eat I'll just "store" in the pasture 'til I'm hungry again.

Caustic Burno":2vrfu3w4 said:
Beefy":2vrfu3w4 said:

What sale barn? If you sell them you will die they are the reason Cattlemen live so long trying to come up with ways to beat them at all the crap they can tear up. Trying to breed the perfect cow herd and when you almost get there we die and the kids run them through the salebarn.
burno your right.like you an i i thought beefy lived tobe a cattleman.an like us would die if he didnt have them.an yes cows can do things that make you so madd you cant see straight.cause you more work than you want or need.but at the end of the day you are still thankful that you have cattle.

My vet once told me that anyone dealing wth cattle should never carry a loaded gun with them or they would end up having far fewer cows. I agree, there have been times that if I had had a gun with me....

Hope all is well and no one is hurt, cows included.

Latest posts