I had the oppurtunity

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
I had the oppurtunity to meet Red Bull Breeder this weekend and the wife and I had a very nice visit with him,his wife and his brother
If any of you have the chance I am sure you will enjoy meeting and visiting with them, they are first rate people even if they are from Arkansas :lol:

We had a good time Red Bull and we really enjoyed it
Thanks for the oppurtunity
AC

Thank you Angus Cowman. We enjoyed getting to meat you and your wife and the visit we had. It is a pleasure to sit and talk instead of typing.Thanks for the kind words about our cattle. They ain't the best but they ain't the worst. Brother took Reserve Grand with the big boy.

Red Bull Breeder":3vuo34ui said:
Thank you Angus Cowman. We enjoyed getting to meat you and your wife and the visit we had. It is a pleasure to sit and talk instead of typing.Thanks for the kind words about our cattle. They ain't the best but they ain't the worst. Brother took Reserve Grand with the big boy.
tell him congrats from me

Ahha, thus answering the question as to why you were at a Limi show..

It is always nice to hear of folks on here meeting and getting together in person.. :)

Congrats to your brother RBB on his win ?

Jed we had a good visit, we ran the tractors around the feilds, baled hay talked cattle and bulldozers. Done it in real country style, on the tailgate of pickup with a bud light.

Red Bull Breeder":2ciozoru said:
Jed we had a good visit, we ran the tractors around the feilds, baled hay talked cattle and bulldozers. Done it in real country style, on the tailgate of pickup with a bud light.

Good job! Nothing much better than a friend and a cold brew.

Latest posts